VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

Debate! Debate!

Are the judges so pusillanimous that they would refuse to even acknowledge the challenger's existence, much less counter her accusations and campaign planks?

thatpaige4judge.jpg

The current face of the judge's panel makes me sick.

I agree with CHz, a debate should be allowed. Of course, I am confident that Liontamer will also ignore my request.

I would expect nothing less from the likes of "On the Down LOji," whose five o'clock shadow shadiness is clearly symbolic of his darker intentions to rid the OCRemix world of Democracy, Truth, and the American Way.

I encourage you all to entreat The Panel to allow me to engage Liontamer in a duel of Wits and Tits. You'll find that I am far superior in both categories. :wink:

Come Liontamer, spar with me!!! :twisted:

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!! :evil:

Are there any MP3s for shows 51 through the rest out there? I heard some hard work is being done, but for which ones specifically again? Only checking this thread randomly doesn't do too well for me, especially finding out that everything's pretty much dead. Shouldn't there be an easily accessible update of all of what's happened, so that noobs and rare visitors can know? Took awhile going through the last 10 pages of thread to get what was going on.

Are there any MP3s for shows 51 through the rest out there? I heard some hard work is being done, but for which ones specifically again? Only checking this thread randomly doesn't do too well for me, especially finding out that everything's pretty much dead. Shouldn't there be an easily accessible update of all of what's happened, so that noobs and rare visitors can know? Took awhile going through the last 10 pages of thread to get what was going on.

Thanks for the question/interest, sir. Except for #56, #51-#60.99 have to be edited, tagged and released, which'll progressively happen over the course of the summer. In the meantime, I'll be bringing back the weekly VGF Pimp Sections fairly soon.

So in closing, Queen Caramella has some nice cans.

Dearest Larry,

I remember when you first started out. I took it upon myself to be your promopimp. I made sure everyone knew that your show was coming up that week.

Though my absences have increased over the last while, I just wanted you to know... that you wouldn't have gotten anywhere without me.

Sincerely,

Aurora (aka Succubus)

PS: HOLY CRAP I'm so kidding. And HOLY CRAP I can't believe I missed the last show. and HOLY CRAP i can't believe its done. Larry... wonderful, wonderful Larry... you have created worlds of new opportunity with the work you've done on VGF. I hope it was as fun to do as it was a fun for us to listen and participate.

Now what am I going to do on Saturday? heheh

Great job, great legacy... Larry Oji.

pssssssssssssst: Did you cry?

Dearest Larry,

I remember when you first started out. I took it upon myself to be your promopimp. I made sure everyone knew that your show was coming up that week.

Though my absences have increased over the last while, I just wanted you to know... that you wouldn't have gotten anywhere without me.

Sincerely,

Aurora (aka Succubus)

PS: HOLY CRAP I'm so kidding. And HOLY CRAP I can't believe I missed the last show. and HOLY CRAP i can't believe its done. Larry... wonderful, wonderful Larry... you have created worlds of new opportunity with the work you've done on VGF. I hope it was as fun to do as it was a fun for us to listen and participate.

Now what am I going to do on Saturday? heheh

Great job, great legacy... Larry Oji.

pssssssssssssst: Did you cry?

Like a baby. With a dirty diaper. In a 3rd world country.

I really need to finish assembling the Larry Animated GIF Collection. I think I have enough screenshots of the stream to compose two or three more, after which I'll post all of them, or more likely links to them to save bandwidth. Here's the neverending shirt dance to keep you company until then:

shirtdance.gif

I strongly object to the admittance of any female to the panel who babbles on and on about yoga when she knows NOTHING about it, for it must be inferred that she will exhibit similar behaviors if allowed to present opinions and critiques of remixed video game tunage. It's so logical

I strongly object to the admittance of any female to the panel who babbles on and on about yoga when she knows NOTHING about it, for it must be inferred that she will exhibit similar behaviors if allowed to present opinions and critiques of remixed video game tunage. It's so logical

For certain, I enjoy babbling on and on about OCREmix, as a two and a half year expert on not listening to remixes or paying attention to the website and artistic happenings within the community.

However, I do not recall when I discussed the intricacies and spiritual benefits of Yoga.

Perhaps I shall meditate on this topic as I hold my Warrior Stance for an hour attempting to channel the Great Void.

8)

However, I do not recall when I discussed the intricacies and spiritual benefits of Yoga.

Allow me to refresh your memory then: VG Frequency # 27, Post-show

Ring a bell? :P

I think that conversation involved Sting did it not?

Ah well, I am pleased you remember my words.

I can promise all of you as OCRemix judge, I will continue to talk about things without authority! :wink:

Like Larry then? :twisted: The question is do you have better food sensibilities than Mr. Campbells lover?

Paige for judge!

But of course! Let's not forget that Larry eats sardines in tomato sauce from cans! ::Shudder::

I am an excellent cook, a skill I would be happy to employ for the benefit of all of you.

Paige As Judge Inaugural Virtual Dinner Menu:

First Course:

Fried Potato Crisps served with a light Ranch dip.

Second Course:

TGIFriday's Buffalo Wings with Extra Spicy Sauce

Entree:

Paige's Spectacular Macaroni and Cheese and Salisbury Steak (a top secret recipe from Chez HungryMan)

Desert:

Key Lime Pie (something I really do make, from my grandmother's recipe)

Aperitif: Paige's Get Drunk Punch (including Vodka with a splash of Cranberry juice).

(A Requested $500 campaign contribution per table)

Like Larry then? :twisted: The question is do you have better food sensibilities than Mr. Campbells lover?

Paige for judge!

But of course! Let's not forget that Larry eats sardines in tomato sauce from cans! ::Shudder::

I am an excellent cook, a skill I would be happy to employ for the benefit of all of you.

Paige As Judge Inaugural Virtual Dinner Menu:

First Course:

Fried Potato Crisps served with a light Ranch dip.

Second Course:

TGIFriday's Buffalo Wings with Extra Spicy Sauce

Entree:

Paige's Spectacular Macaroni and Cheese and Salisbury Steak (a top secret recipe from Chez HungryMan)

Desert:

Key Lime Pie (something I really do make, from my grandmother's recipe)

Aperitif: Paige's Get Drunk Punch (including Vodka with a splash of Cranberry juice).

(A Requested $500 campaign contribution per table)

Liontamer is trying to derail your judge campaign. Last night he told us in the judge chat, that most of your cooking is from boxed food, except the Key Lime Pie. He's already throwing mud this early in the campaign! Liontamer's modus operandi revolves around dirty politics. That lecherous swine!