VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

Liontamer is trying to derail your judge campaign. Last night he told us in the judge chat, that most of your cooking is from boxed food, except the Key Lime Pie. He's already throwing mud this early in the campaign! Liontamer's modus operandi revolves around dirty politics. That lecherous swine!

How like the politicians and their dirty special interest groups to simply hurl insults at me without presenting their own platform or agenda. The truth is, this is all an attempt to deflect attention from the fact that Liontamer has no policy and no plans for the future.

A Vote for ThatPaige is a Vote for ThatTruth, ThatJustice, and ThatAmerican Way.

Plus--Liontamer shouldn't be talking about me primarily using boxed food, he wouldn't know the joys of cinnamon raisen bagel, cream cheese, and ham sandwhiches were it not for me.... :P

For those who don't want to read the fill thing...

What's up? Radio Stream

Right now: Random Remixes/Originals

From 0:30am GMT+1: Reruns of VGDJ#001, VGF#60.99 Bootleg, Crimson Moon #001

Where is it on? http://viper.mediacast1.com:9720

Okies I set something up for you.

From this minute on, my shoutcast server is streaming "non-stop" music for the next 15-20hours. Videogame music/remixes and originals. You can listen to the 32kbit (mp3pro enhanced) stream here:

http://viper.mediacast1.com:9720

And starting from 0:30am GMT+1 (that's 6:30pm EST) will be the following shows for those who missed them:

VGDJ - Episode 001

VG Frequency - EP60.99 (Bootleg)

Crimson Moon - EP001

(all in all over 10hours of music and random comments from the radio hosts)

Here's a small timetable of the most salient timezones for you. As always. ;)

Small World-Timetable

Los Angeles (CA, USA): 3:30pm *
Calgary (Canada): 4:30pm *
Atlanta (GA, USA): 6:30pm *
Rio de Janero (Brazil): 7:30pm
Reykjavik (Iceland): 10:30pm
London (England): 11:30pm *
Oslo (Norway): 12:30am (Sunday, *)
Germany: 12:30am (Sunday, *)
Paris (France): 12:30am (Sunday, *)
Helsinki (Finland): 1:30am (Sunday, *)
Kapstadt (South Aftrica): 12:30am (Sunday, *)
Moscow (Russia): 2:30am (Sunday, *)
Hong Kong (China): 6:30am (Sunday)
Tokyo (Japan): 7:30am (Sunday)
Sydney (Australia): 8:30am (Sunday)

* currently observing daylight saving time (DST)

Please enjoy the evening. ;)

Sorry to bump this, but I just wanted to keep everyone updated on the escapades of your favorite Caramella.

moustachecrossplayerstrikes.jpg

It is true my friends, you see Liontamer's example has established a cult following around the world. Is this what you want OCRemix to be synonymous with? As he is, after all, an official presence on your judges panel.

Vote for me and I'll wear sexy little numbers every time I accept or reject a submission and you can bet your bottom dollar everything inside will be authentic. Course, I won't post any pictures but you can leave it all to your imagination ;)

Honestly the very least Liontamer could have done was tried to look like a woman or shaved... There are some very beautiful drag queens/transsexuals out there...Larry could have made a gorgeous woman, maybe a Tina Turner Look-Alike. I bet someone can find an appropriate pic of that.

But then I'm sure he would be too busy curling his eyelashes and moisturizing all the time to be my lover.

It looks like "ThatPaige is way more qualified because she's a FEMALE!" is currently beating out "ThatPaige is way more qualified because she's a FEMALE!," but the race has just begun, so who knows how it'll turn out? Cast your votes, people!

It looks like "ThatPaige is way more qualified because she's a FEMALE!" is currently beating out "ThatPaige is way more qualified because she's a FEMALE!," but the race has just begun, so who knows how it'll turn out? Cast your votes, people!

Based on your votes so far, I can see the majority of you (if not virtually all of you) have excellent judgement in character and sexiness, becuase you have either voted for me or voted against Liontamer's reeky armpits and poor personal hygiene. ;)

I must thank you for your support and encourage those of you who have not voted yet to do so.

A brief re-cap of my campaign promises:

;) I will vote on every decision wearing black underwear.

;) pizza every day for lunch and coke in the water fountains

;) better vg remixes (i.e. Star Salzman, GrayLightning, Rexy, Israfel, Bladiator etc..) accepted on the site.

;) I promise to always smell nice, somewhere between sugar cookie spice and roses.

Don't let Liontamer's Tyranny continue!

Vote ThatPaige for Judge and Vote for ThatHotness!