VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

WTF, Larry, you find Chyna attractive?

Gray is a smelly liar, with an odor of old cheese.

Don't be shy larry. We all know you have testified your love for all WWF/WWE related women. Especially chyna. Plus you're stealing my trademarked lines against you. Weaksauce! We can only assume you've had one too many of those Campbell soup cans (including the cans). :lol:

<analoq> i still can't believe gray beat me in that poll. no one even knows what he looks like!

Just had to ROFL with this in public! He'll be jealous forever!

Plus Paige PMed me earlier today telling me she clicked on that evil 1 Night in Chyna link and saw the utter devastation of Chyna clenis. SHE"S TARUMATIZED, SOC! I'LL KILL YOU!

<analoq> i still can't believe gray beat me in that poll. no one even knows what he looks like!

Plus Paige PMed me earlier today telling me she clicked on that evil 1 Night in Chyna link and saw the utter devastation of Chyna clenis. SHE"S TARUMATIZED, SOC! I'LL KILL YOU!

clenis :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeah...i have to say, i've seen some pretty disturbing pics in my time (being a public health student and all...) and this one ranks as the worst i have ever ever seen.

if i were a cat i'd be dead.

:cry:

It doesn't matter anyway. The ultimate honor was winning the vote of the fair maiden, the queen of hearts, ThatPaige. ThatPaige 4 Judge! 8)

Not too much for me to go through means that I could knock this out in a couple of hours, which is not only good for you and me, but good for America. The summer rundown gets back on track with material from June 12th through 18th.

Alexander Prievert - Donkey Kong Country 2 "Ye Olde Brambles 2006" [VGMix2 #4362]

Everyone loves brambles. Just from judging at OCR for a year, I've heard a number of people try to tackle "Stickerbrush Symphony", most of them not really gaining any measure of success. Alex here knows where his bread is buttered and sticks pretty closely to the original composition, simply giving the source material more of a sound upgrade in this simple electronic conversion. Very repetitive, but if you really love the theme that bad I suppose if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Bladiator - Final Fantasy 8 "Moontang" [VGMix2 #4359]

Karl always does a good job taking some average samples and working the magic on them. This take on "Waltz for the Moon" envisions the piece in a new dance style, opening up with a very flowy, natural-sounding piano intro before transitioning into some spicy tango carried by strings & accordion for the peoples. Anything with a sequenced accordion is automatically sexy. And you'll either love of loathe the "Hoo hoo" at 1:56. Very dynamically constructed stuff, further using the second half to build the momentum even further with a piano joining in. If this was live, the FF fans would mess themselves. Luckily for them, Blad doesn't give 'em the full monty.

chthonic - The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time & The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening "Anthem of a Misguided Youth" [VGMix2 #3667 / OC ReMix #1364]

Man, I dunno why people weren't feeling the clap-driven intro here. I usually hate the use of claps, but how can you help loving them when they're used skillfully like that? Ben Briggs followed up his incredibly catchy Super Mario 64 OC ReMix debut with this equally tricked out take on Z64's "Gerudo Valley" featuring the tasteful and well-integrated reference to "Ballad of the Windfish in there that all the musicians seem to be fascinated with these days. Kids, it works. You like vibes and Spanish-sounding guitars in there too? Who am I kidding, the whole Zelda thing already sold it for most of you anyway. chthonic shows his potential versatility & consistency nicely here.

DJ Crono f/Yuko Isamiyama, Takumichi, Keishi & Daisuke - The Legend of Zelda 1 "Ware o Sukui Tamae" (a.k.a. 'Save My Soul') [VGMix2 #4365]

Jovette Rivera be back at it again with friends via some liberal synth rock & vox spin on the often-mixed Overworld theme. The phone call opening with Yuko on this one was nearly worth the price of admission (free) alone, so be sure to see what that's all about. At 5:19-long, the length is a bit much for the idea, with some brief vocals from Crono only showing up at 2:43. The mixing was particular messy, which frankly is always a problem for Crono's material, but despite being cluttered together and clippy, the sound is somehow relatively sharp. Needs to be re-mixed, but if you're a fan of Jovette's stuff, this is yet another solid offering to flag down.

the funktionalists - "Southern California Sky" [http://www.zykomusik.com]

zyko's latest band completed their second jam session on June 10th, producing another full album's worth of material for fans of the funk to get funky. Much like the funktionalists' first session releases, these are some very loose and unpolished tracks, so don't be walking in here like "dizzamn, this be straight from the studio!" or you'll look (and feel) stupid. weed, Bryce & Ryan keep it simple, but they really come together nicely within some of these tracks, especially the spotlighted "Southern California Sky". Guitar lead + effects = Geetar bias. Very effective stuff right there that has a simple structure but really is a quintessentially stylish and laid-back jam track. Don't miss out on others in the session like "Simian Alien" and "Pink Love" for the full experience.

Ichitootah - "Pompoms and Candied Chestnuts" [Original Remix Competition 23]

What a strange creature this was. It felt like a doo-wop song given an electronica conversion. Don't believe me? No dice, you're supposed to. Besides, it's not like that the whole way through, so just keep an open mind. Ichi grabbed the uncontested win for OCR23 by fiddling around with some original material from Nasenmann. At 4:46, the idea kinda runs thin by the 3-minute mark, so I can't give it the full plug, but Ichi continues to remain a force in both the PRC & ORC competitions.

PICK OF THE WEEK: Jared Hudson - "One Spring Morning" [4 Seasons]

Jared has his second season-based composition in this vibrant original. Hanging out with Jared early this year let me know how much of a crazy bastard he is, but when he's not busy investigating the latest racing games, saying "pour over" in a German accent (!), hunting Bambi, learning from industry mover/shaker Chad Seiter, and studying at Berkelee, he's creating engaging pieces such as "One Spring Morning." As soon as I heard it, I was absolutely captivated by the beauty of this orchestral piece. It really emotes the traditional motifs found in other pleasant & upbeat scores like Princess Mononoke without coming across as utterly cliché. Mixed with more clarity, this would be deadly. It'll still put you in a satisfying coma.

Joshua Morse - Sonic the Hedgehog 1 "Marble Dash" [OC ReMix #1365]

Alright, so when I first heard this, I said to myself "This be groovy, but that piano sample be too fakey and so do the strings." They are too inhuman-sounding to me, but when you're presented with something this incredibly arranged, you just end up looking past it. I've heard Josh offer some very conservative AND very liberal mixes, so I was glad we had something right here that was right in the middle. Equal parts interpretation and complete originality, I was just amazed at this mix of Masato Nakamura's "Marble Zone". Described by djp as any combination of house, disco, and funk influences, some have decried this mix for being too long, while I say "Hell no! Make this 15 minutes!" At 6:20, the mix manages to evolve the whole way through. Relatively recent changes in the staff of OCR over the months allowed Joshua to reconsider submitting here again, and you'll certainly be glad for it.

Main Finger - CastleVania 1 & CastleVania 3 "Beware of the Stalker" [VGMix2 #4344]

CastleVania plus beats brings the groove bias like nobody's business here courtesy of Jesse Gregory. The arrangement is fairly simple and straightforward, starting off with techno beats and moving on to a string/piano duet before fusing the two ideas together for the finish. I won't lie, the first section is probably the best part in my opinion, but the material is classic and catchy which should be able to rope you in to give it a sample. So, you know...give it a sample.

Noir w/Brendan Evans, Nate Levin & Kevin Alexander - "City of Ruin & Rain" [Evidence of Weather]

Noir provides some subdued but progressive stuff with this 10+ min original that's rough around the edges but shows a lot of promise for an even fuller, more rehearsed version. Alongside "The Bright Path", these tracks are both studio demos from a crew Eric put together for his senior recital at the Oberlin Conservatory. Things really took a nice turn after the 6:30-mark, as these bros really hit their stride for the last few minutes. Could have used some more meat on the bones, but considering what the recording was put together for, this is some worthwhile stuff.

Reuben Kee - "A Piece of Heaven" [http://www.reubenkee.com]

Hey, more woodwinds for ya. Reu pieces together some orchestral flavor for you just to make sure Jared's not the only one putting some your way for this week. The piano here is a little plinky and thin, but the overall presentation is relaxing and lush, adding to the mix some touches of New Age for the listener who needs everything. There were some nice subtle dynamic changes before a more pronounced increase in intensity was worked in at 3:36 with the arrival of some trademark instrumentation in Reu's repertoire. What can I say? The man can write, and he also does a great job of establishing a memorable style. Very fitting material for the ending of a game, is it not?

Starblaze - F-Zero 1 & F-Zero GX "Blue Blazes" [VGMix2 #4354]

WHAT IN BLAZES?! Evan Pattison is back once again with some electronica that satisfies the groove bias within me nicely. This stylish remix of "Mute City" takes the perennial favorite and weaves it with the F-Zero GX material of "Infinite Blue" as well as a story mode track. When the familiar Mute City melody kicks in, it's a slice of goodness, which only makes it unfortunate that it wasn't referenced more than once. Mr. Pattison, don't tease the community like this! Cool stuff, but I can't help demanding a new version called "Bluer Blazes" that features more of the Mute City-ness I came to expect. I'm just a bastard when it comes to wanting the old stuff. Get your fix of two different eras of F-Zero thanks to Starblaze.

Vurez - Megaman 6 "Flurry of Frozen Fury" [VGMix2 #3851 / OC ReMix #1366]

So I remember playing this one on my show when it hit VGMix and had djp listening to the show while chatting with him on the side. This "Blizzardman Stage" remix particularly caught Dave's attention. And while djpretzel readily and genuinely hands out props for the quality material that makes it on OCR, speaking as a staff member he's not one to go "Whoa!" a lot. The man's hard to catch off-guard and impress. So when Pretzel was won over by "Flurry of Frozen Fury", I felt good knowing that Don here would finally get posted on OCR as soon as he submitted it. A lil' nudge-nudge and here it is. Vurez already had a nice batch of MM6 mixes available at VGMix, and this one arguably outshines them all. For purely sequenced material, it's definitely punchy but incredibly sexy. Sax = sexy, folks. To the point, don't miss out on this one for any reason whatsoever.

Not TOO much going on this week, but some worthwhile selections came out nonetheless. Be seeing you, music lovers and haters.

It doesn't matter anyway. The ultimate honor was winning the vote of the fair maiden, the queen of hearts, ThatPaige. ThatPaige 4 Judge!
8)

My Dear GrayLightning truly has won my continued favoritism with his delicate gentlemanly sensibilities--which i can only assume must correlate to his studly goodlooks. Hence I am pleased to charge him Sexiest OCR Judge Outside of Liontamer, But Who Perhaps Smells Better.

I do wonder however, If I am the Queen of Hearts, what does that make Larry?

King of Smells?

King of Clenises?

Look ma, no hands. I did this report (including the typing) with my ears only. Are you not proud of me? I know I am. Now let's view the goods from June 19th to the 25th in order to achieve karmic alignment:

Adhesive Boy - Kirby's Adventure "Cosmic Transformations" [Rise of the Star / OC ReMix #1369]

Everything that Jack Ryerson does when it comes to ReMixes is few and far between which means that whenever he drops a track, you've gotta be there to pick it up. Welcome to the inaugural track to Rise of the Star, the happiest OCR Site Project you could ever ask for. djp mentioned this one as having some dark undertones, but I don't think the sheer volume & power should be interpreted as dark. I remember telling Jack that I thought this was too loud and cluttered, and he got pissed off since it was an artistic decision, so don't tell him that. Just smile and nod at the kickass arrangement, some parts heroic, some parts quasi-industrial. If you're familiar with "Linoleum Stalactites" or "Cry of the Chasmal Critter Chain", AB knows all about being able to put complex, intricate work together that'll easily impress. Don't miss out on other tracks from DarkeSword's pet project including Suzumebachi's "The Ballad of Sir Kibbles" & analoq's "Creampuff Starship".

PICK OF THE WEEK: AkumajoBelmont f/Stephanie - Bust a Groove "Bust This Groove '81" [VGMix2 #3391 / OC ReMix #1368]

Hearing something like this completely legitimizes all the time I've spent in this community. I heard it a while back and played it on the radio show. Aussie cousins Robbie & Stephanie totally have the whole disco/roller rink/Jackson 5 thing down pat in this superlative take on Kitty N's theme "Blue Knife (Bust A Move Edit)". Cleaned up further since the VGMix version, I have to say once again, that I was incredibly impressed by not just the production, but by the idea of turning a futuristic source tune into something so unequivocally retro. If you don't like the genre, you smell. If you don't want to check it out because you don't know the game, you smell. And if you don't get it now because I said so, you smell worse than me.

DarK PurPLe - GoldenEye 007 "00 Agent Life" [VGMix2 #4415]

NICE! Bond with beats, loud and in your face! Such a sucker for this stuff in every way, as GoldenEye had such a great soundtrack. With nearly every track in the soundtrack being an arranged version of the Bond theme, the medley-itis of this mix is more forgivable as the track references one level after another within nearly 7 minutes. The mixing is far from Francis Veilleux Gaboury's best, as it's too loud and the high frequencies got cut off for no discernible reason, but it's the Bond theme in an electronic/club style. OMG, u have License to Listen!

DarkeSword - Megaman X4 "Searching for Light" [VGMix2 #4379]

Fellow OCR judge Shariq Ansari produces the next MMX mix in a now-lengthy series with this downbeat follow up to "The Father of All". The sampled Japanese vox didn't really fit the track well being that loud, but it's alright. This was kind of a darkly-themed mix that doesn't quite want to embrace that type of imagery but gets you feeling it with a moody atmosphere complete with male choir vox filling things out. This actually didn't hit me very hard on the first listen, as it genuinely almost struck me as a "throwaway" piece that didn't possess much impact. But therein lied the conundrum, for as the track unfolded, my interest only increased and I started digging the texture more and more. The soundfield was still a little sparse-sounding to me, but otherwise, I was pleasantly surprised by how the track developed. Not here to punch you in the face, this was quite the sleeper hit.

Das Karl Werk Projekt - "Elektro Lok (Allgemeine Frequenz)" [R:K:O #2734]

Alright, so the intro will likely leave you going "What the fuck?" but STAY with me, you asshole! You don't like robotic electronica, then get the hell out. The rest of you will pop and lok to this GROOOVY cut from Das Karl Werk Projekt for the win. Out of sheer ignorance, I can't even compare any other music to this. But analoq might be feelin' it and because analoq is someone who you fanboys aspire to be like, listening to this will be an important first step to making your life better than it ever was. Retooling the original "Elektro Lok" by Mark "Heinmukk" Waldaukat, this is probably the most unique thing I've heard out of Kwed and the C64 community in a while. Damn, DO THE ROBOT! DO THE ROBOT! You gotta get it-get it.

Depeche Mode f/tefnek - "I Feel Loved (tefnek Remix Extended)" [http://www.tefnek.com]

I covered the original remix earlier in the month, so we revisit those comments and perhaps...extend them...

Liontamer (6/4)[/url'>]Depeche Mode f/tefnek - "I Feel Loved (tefnek Remix)" [http://www.tefnek.com]

Jack Kirkpatrick takes an approach I'd yet to hear from him, remixing some mainstream a capella lyrics with his own material. I feel like the synths used here didn't stand out as unique, and I would have loved to have heard the lyrics a lot more prominently, but the beats are still dope and on a compositional level the music fit the lyrics like a glove. Personally, I dunno whether the music here is also remixed from the Depeche Mode original, but in any case this is one to scope out for more from OC's resident big beat champ.

Lengthened by almost 3 minutes, this new version definitely adds some new ideas to the picture that make the overall package more unique. If you passed up the opportunity on the prior offering, don't be such a dumbbutt this time. You don't wanna do that again. Please...let Jack feel loved.

Flik - "They Lumbered On" [Thematic Original Music Competition 2]

Chris Serani is a man. Chris Serani is a man's man. And only a MAN's man like Chris Serani could lay waste to the competition like this, not caring if it was fun-loving Trenthian, fair maiden pixietricks or crazy Aussie TO being leveled by this asskicking gloomy/mysterious forest theme. Yes, they lumbered on, but only one MAN truly lumbered like the best! You want rain SFX? You want beautiful ethnic percussion and woodwinds? Then you want this. "Chris Serani - Reason files the size of grapefruits!"

Ichitootah - The Twisted Tales of Spike McFang "Bat Cloud of Morning" [The People's Remix Competition v2-18]

Nice stuff here with the piano on the opening, along with some organ stuff that doesn't quite sound like something Adhesive Boy would do, but had some similarities. Some fairly upbeat stuff here for PRCv2-18 tackling Spike McFang's boss theme. The Casio-style keyboard and drumloops were meh, but the rest of the package had some good touches. The use of xylophones is always a plus, and there's even a non sequitur key change around 3:10 just to mess with your head. Can't say it actually worked, especially because the last minute or so wasn't very well-written, but it is worth talking a look it.

JD Harding - Mega Man 3 "Sparkman" [VGMix2 #4361]

JD's returned to VGMix in order to start revisiting and revising older material of his, starting off with this...creatively named...[looks around]...remix of "Spark Man Stage". The melody surprisingly doesn't play as much of a factor as I thought it would/should, and the synth design here was pretty lackluster to be honest. The soundfield was pretty cluttered, making sounds hard to distinguish from one another, but the main incentive for checking this out is to see how JD has reworked this older material for re-release. Especially if you were familiar with his former OC ReMixes before he had them removed, see what The Artist Formerly Known As Kendri now has up his sleeve.

LastUnicron - "Present" [http://www.sonicevolver.com]

Being so used to electronic material from Andy Wood, the last thing I expected when discovering a new original on his site was a piano-based opening. Now the cymbals added behind the piano are nothing but crappily added, doing nothing but exposing the disparity in sound quality between the cymbals and piano. Fortunately though, Unicron made up for it by transitioning into some other synthetic elements and interlacing them much more skillfully with the piano work. And some woodwind usage! What a nice present, y'all. (Get it...?) Short stuff that on some level sound underdeveloped, but it's good to heard LastUnicron still keeping 'em coming.

Makke - Dizzy the Adventurer "Mix Dizz" [VGMix2 #3798 / OC ReMix #1367]

Marcus is a refreshing artist in the community. Like I said when I judged this mix, he's one of the more consistent vocal mixers out there, but for some reason I don't even think of him as a vocalist. His music is usually so catchy on it's, I almost forget it's him. Makke is fearless; he has and will tackle any and all genres. Need some modernized doo-wop? He'll takes a random source tune from an NES game he never even heard of and he runs with the entire concept. While I've more commonly seen people in the community hating on lyricized mixes, I've been recently seeing a lot of people specifically gravitating toward them. Malcos thinks it's where a lot of future VG mixes are headed. So there you have it: join the wave of the future with OCR's resident Swedish superstar.

pixietricks - "The Rainforest Song" [http://www.fayhaven.com]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Jill Goldin is CUTE! And I don't mean in that teenage crush kind of way, because while she's a beautiful lady, my girlfriend would kill me. We're talking about murder here. So let's figure out how to handle this without macking on adult Jill. Well, for those of you that have yet to get this track, you'll find not the lady singing in "Prayer" but a lil' kid! So CUTE! Indeed, the cuteness is revealed in this classic cut from lil' pixiesticks. Jilly sang this for the closing credits of a production her father made and it still sounds all cuddly and Star Search worthy today. The word "hamburger" is in there! How can you go wrong? So don't slash it and burn and cut it. Download it! (I amuse me!)

RoeTaKa - "A Hero Decides Fate" [http://www.soundclick.com/roetaka]

Alex releases something on the original side here with this brand new orchestral arrangement. Usually, Roe's pieces are too heavy on the volume, but while this was definitely loud, it wasn't ear-breakingly loud. Perhaps we're learning! While most of the phrasing here doesn't really produce anything melodic or driving, the composition here is somehow interesting. It really sounds like it would function well as background music for a large scope of combat simulation games, which is excellent. Noticeable dynamics were present as well, doing a nice job of lowering the energy level before building things back up. So despite there not being any real hook in the package, the track is really worth checking out. Even though I'm just creating a function for the track's form in my mind, it really works well as BGM and you could leave it on loop for quite a long period of time. Some of the best stuff I've heard from RoeTaKa yet that you can't miss.

Skrypnyk - Donkey Kong Country 2 "Vociferous Storm" [VGMix2 #4385]

You may be surprised, but I actually haven't heard too much straight trance in a while in this community, so Andy's latest actually took me by surprise. The melody doesn't actually kick in here until about 1:30, and even then it's kind of fighting to be heard. Took me a little while to realize it was "Bayou Boogie". For those expecting a hugely interpretive mix as far as the melody goes, nah. Skrypnyk mostly deals with a small piece of the pie in terms of the source material used here, but if you like the oomp-tss, you'll be in oomp-tss/electrosynth heaven.

TO - Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee "The Monsaic" [VGMix2 #4394]

There's nothing more indicative of skill than fashioning a lot out of a little, which is why I appreciate the arrangement involved in Lee Barber's latest from the never-covered-as-far-as-I-know Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee. Going the new age route with Ellen Meijers-Gabriel's "Monsaic Lines", TO goes for a delicate build over the course of the 5 minutes, with the only thing disturbing the peace being a potentially overbearing snare drum. Great job turning such a brief source tune into something a lot more substantial, so click the link and put some roo in your doo.

Vampire Hunter Dan - Chrono Cross & Chrono Trigger "To Times Once Forgotten" [VGMix2 #4416]

It's my understanding that some of you old-schoolers have been waiting patiently for new material from Vampire Hunter Dan. In the VGMix1 days, Dan Barnaba was someone you could turn to for consistency and professionalism. Luckily for you, VHD hasn't forgotten about the little people, fusing 5 arranged Mitsuda pieces into the orchestral behemoth you see before you. It builds, it declines, it makes your ears want more. At a (mere) 8:26 you'll get all the Chrono you can handle unless you're Zeality or some permutation thereof. In any case, Dan is back for one more and he's making sure you noticed.

XOC - Super Mario World 1 "Chocolate Island" [sMW]

"Holy shit, have you heard of this stuff from XOC?" That's all I was hearing in post after post across several forums after the community at large caught wind of Jason Cox and his tribute to Koji Kondo in this swanky set of covers that are so thoroughly and uniquely stylized track by track that no two track approaches are similar. 21 tracks, 26 minutes, lots of ear candy. I picked "Chocolate Island" as my personal favorite for all the chocolate people around the world such as your humble Judge right here. Look, I do the work for you... Pick your poison. Man, if someone could make some looped copies of these...

zykO - Super Mario Bros. 1 "ReMix" [VGMix2 #4404]

Hahahahaha! Full Metal Jacket clip to open, so I've gotta stick around. weed handles some predominantly synth material in this thank you to VGMix featuring some lyrical bits and a nice cheesy tropical vibe. Oh that's pure fun! Judges aren't allowed to have fun, weed! Stop having fun! I'm always a fan of zyko's more serious work, but this has the "hoo-hoo" sounds in there non-stop and surf-style guitar. That's the way to close it.

Lots of Mario pimpage to end things. I'll make sure to feature more BurgerTime for the next batch to balance things out. Now get a goin'!

Woah, like...WOAH! I haven't read this thread in ages, and all of a sudden I come in to find Larry's written up on my rainforest song! Gahhhhhhhhh! :oops:

I have to say, I believe Larry showed me the Rainforest Song as part of a conspiracy to woo me with all things adorable while he visited me recently. It worked. :)

You are one hella talented chica and it showed even then. I especially liked that collab you just did with Gray--one of the few remixes I have asked for Larry to send me for my personal music collection.

::Shh! Now I have to pretend to be jealous that Larry said you were cute::

I mean...uh...wassup biyatch you want some of dis?

:wink:

Das Karl Werk Projekt - "Elektro Lok (Allgemeine Frequenz)" [R:K:O #2734]

Alright, so the intro will likely leave you going "What the fuck?" but STAY with me, you asshole! You don't like robotic electronica, then get the hell out. The rest of you will pop and lok to this GROOOVY cut from Das Karl Werk Projekt for the win. Out of sheer ignorance, I can't even compare any other music to this. But analoq might be feelin' it and because analoq is someone who you fanboys aspire to be like, listening to this will be an important first step to making your life better than it ever was. Retooling the original "Elektro Lok" by Mark "Heinmukk" Waldaukat, this is probably the most unique thing I've heard out of Kwed and the C64 community in a while. Damn, DO THE ROBOT! DO THE ROBOT! You gotta get it-get it.

i realize i'm 10 days late but still: :lol:

and yes, this is some good electro, the kind i'd like to see more of on OCR.

did you all notice R:K:O got a bit of a facelift?

cheers.