VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

It's okay Roland; if you wanted to sleep there was no stopping you. I don't think you missed much; I was mainly blabberising for the DoD Mana month.

And man, is 61 going to be interesting to hear :) I'm glad my lectures are cancelled tomorrow morning, so I can see what the heck was involved in the opening show of the season.

I've also painstakenly transcribed my interview for VGF65, if anyone wants that uploaded and whatnot. I heard people have problems understand my Liverpudlian voice box, so there we go. :P

The usual thingydingy every saturday. Join in, to...

VG FREQUENCY Show #74 - SATURDAY, 10pm EST

*and get to know if Larry really has a pubefro or not!*

Here's a small overview of the most salient timezones for you. (now CET'ed and sorted by timezones!)

Small World-Timetable

Los Angeles (CA, USA): 7:00pm
Calgary (Canada): 8:00pm
Chicago (Illinois): 9:00pm
Atlanta (GA, USA): 10:00pm
Rio de Janero (Brazil): 1:00am (*, Sunday)
Reykjavik (Iceland): 3:00am (Sunday)
London (England): 3:00am (Sunday)
Paris (France): 4:00am (Sunday)
Oslo (Norway): 4:00am (Sunday)
Germany: 4:00am (Sunday)
Kapstadt (South Aftrica): 5:00am (Sunday)
Helsinki (Finland): 5:00am (Sunday)
Moscow (Russia): 6:00am (Sunday)
Hong Kong (China): 11:00am (Sunday)
Tokyo (Japan): 12:00pm (Sunday, noon)
Sydney (Australia): 2:00pm (*, Sunday)

(*) currently observing daylight saving time (DST)

Have fun while listening to VGF#74.

Also:

The year is about to end. According to Larry he tries to do a show between X-mas and New Years Eve (there won't be a show at 24th/25th). And as hint: VGF#75 will be a special show.

Where? I've seen a lot of his remixes, but no original stuff :(

If Sefiros ever makes something for the next Auld Lang Sine, that should have stuff worth playable for there.

Anyway, this week will be my last time to call in before I go home, so I'm game to make the best of it. And yes, I have plans with the pubefro statement at the start ^_^

While I feel that the Pokemon franchise has exploded with its marketing during the peak of its fad, and I may agree to that extent that being the reason for hate for the game, I actually really appreciate its musical score. I never played any of the Smash Bros titles, but the old gameboy games bring back a lot of memories on the musical front :)

Due to demand, I ripped the (almost 1 hour long) call from the OCR SoCal Meetup from the last VGF show and uploaded it to my FTP .

You can get the file here:

VG Frequency #74 OCR SoCal Meetup

And also please enjoy the "Pokemon" loop in the background. (now I wish Pokemon was also done for SNES)

I requested that >.>

Thanks compyfox !

he played one of them in the last few weeks

also nobody really liked it at all

:(

Poor me.

Nah, he hasn't played anything of yours since Lifestream Overdose in episode 64. soc's just ill-tempered because Larry hasn't played any of his bumpers in over a month.

Hey Larry. Thanks for letting all of us at the Southern California meet up call in on your show. It was a blast! Expect pics from all of us and a video from analoq sooner or later. We'll be expecting the mp3 of this show soon as well. :wink:

There was a so-cal meetup and I missed it? damn. ;)