VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

He only cut it short because material's been lacking, as it usually has been these past few weeks or so; no thanks to fewer subs to OCR, VGMix being down, some of the compos not holding enough spice as they used to and so forth.

But yes, I believe that Larry is talking about this saturday coming. He's only doing 81 tonight so he can play catch-up with what he missed last week. ;)

Tonight or tomorrow? I probably won't be able to attend either. I'd love to if I could, though. Are you going immediately back to CT, or will you be sticking around awhile? We need to get a Georgia meetup going before you leave to send you off in style.

No worries about this week. It's looking like I'll be leaving sometime shortly after the 25th, but I haven't bought my ticket yet (that'll be before the end of this weekend). So I'll be able to say for sure in the next few days.

So much for the 5AM wakeup call O_o

Nonetheless, two VGFs in one night? Now that will be interesting. Whichever happens, you know I will be there as the usual.

Not if I choose not to play any of your music! THINLY VEILED LIES!

#81 & #82 playlists are ready. Feel free to check 'em out in anticipation for tonight's shows:

http://oc.ormgas.com/forum_viewtopic.php?18.15420

http://oc.ormgas.com/forum_viewtopic.php?18.15421

Not if I choose not to play any of your music! THINLY VEILED LIES!
That didn't stop me from calling you on VGFs 67 and 70 :P

Speaking of which, I might call again if the lines aren't free given the situation on the playlists. You know, with the DoD and past OCR compos and possibly plugging a guest QnA spot I did on RPGamer recently O.O