VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

Damn. I've seriously been considering bringing back NGI after it's very long hiatus, but part of the problem is that I never had a decent time slot for the show (along with many other issues that brought the show to an untimely halt, but I won't divulge those here). Would you mind, Larry, if I stole...*ahem* "used" your Saturday night time slot? :P

And of course, since this weekend is pretty much the last show, I'll have to at least listen.

Home stretch, y'all. Now if for SOME REASON, I'm too out of it to do the finale show right after VGF84, I will come back the following night in order to do it, though it'll probably be very late like 2AM. Obviously not a preferable time there, but I'll have to make due with it.

But the plan is to do the first show, MP3 it really quickly and then record the finale which is not open to any calls. This is so I can keep things done in a reasonable time and because the best of shows are about music rather than calls. Plus I'm sure VGF84 will have too many calls. Please don't be offended if I don't take your call. I hope you understand that it doesn't mean I don't appreciate your company or your support of the show.

I hate to seem like I DON'T want to talk to people and talk about the show ending and all that, but my time is really limited in that I'm essentially screwed in terms of handling everything I need to do before I move if I spend more time at the station than I need to. Doing both shows will likely be in excess of 8 hours, and I'd really like to not push that amount as I have a lot of editing to so as well.

Aight, we'll see you there, no? (NO!)

Well, I'm travelling home again, for what seems to be the final opus in the show that is VG Frequency. Sure, it may not be a 20 minute phonecall or anything like that if I had had the opportunity to phone in last Saturday/Sunday, but if nothing else I'd like a quick talk about the things I've already mentioned, as well as a congratulatory farewell :)

And seriously, how can Nineko be a part of show history and not me! (no offense there, my Italian chum :P)

This will be a hell of a long night for you, Larry. Some regular stuff, Chrono Symphonic with at least 100minutes, then everybody wants to call all of a sudden (not only those related to C.S.), then there's DST changes (summer-time) plus you want to do the final show!

Yup, this will be a hell of a night for you.

Regarding the "Bonus material", I'll hook you up in a couple of hours.