VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

In honor of the final VGFrequency, I present the Liontamer Soundpack, Vol. 1. This is full of 242 .wavs of single words spoken by Larry "Liontamer" Oji never before heard until now!

Splice them together in a song or even just in some fun audio thingamabobs! Farewell Mr. Oji...

Liontamer Soundpack, Vol. 1 14.5MB

(hosting courtesy of ThaSauce.net)

Haha, nice effort with the finale mix, Flik, but for the good of humanity, please don't ever sing again. :lol:

Good night and good luck to you, Larry. Hope you find success in D.C. And you'd better do weekly spotlights, or I am going to personally drive up there and stick my foot up your half-whiteyjujfgt anus. Even your moldy pubefro will not act as a barrier to justice.

Well, I ended up getting about an hour and a half of sleep before work, but I think it was worth it to hear the show to the end. Hopefully I can keep working and not fall asleep.

As for me never singing again Dhsu, don't count on it. My voice is one of my tools. Just needs to be crafted more. Plus, I made the mix pretty fast and didn't even have reference music to base it off of. It was just for fun. I'm sure it was the harmonizing as I got a lot of crap about that. Whatever I guess. Got the point across...

Anyway, good run Larry. It'll suck not having VGF to look forward to, but no one could have expected the show to go on forever. Maybe someday you'll do something similar to it again, but for now best of luck on your move and getting into a decent job!

Keep in touch.

@ Compyfox: man, you had some wild English/German mixing going on today :D

Don't think so... casual calls are more relaxed than interviews. Larry understood me, we could talk. This is what counts.

Hey, I'm not saying that it was unintelligible. But it was fun for me when you mixed up "or" and "oder" and used "hold out" instead of all the other possibilities the english language gives you (sustain, withstand, endure etc pp). I guess you had "aushalten" on your mind, didn't you?

And yes, just in case you wonder, I'm a linguist, and my dark lunguist-soul takes pleasure in these things. So nevermind.