VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

Another Soundscape/CHz/Dhsu/DragonAvenger/Fishy: I've already added you into the system, so there's no need to register. To get your new password, go to http://www.vgfrequency.com/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword and request a new one. I used the email address in your OCR forum profiles as your email addresses for the new blog site. Please let me know when you have successfully gotten access.

I'm so logged in and stuff.

Another Soundscape/CHz/Dhsu/DragonAvenger/Fishy: I've already added you into the system, so there's no need to register. To get your new password, go to http://www.vgfrequency.com/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword and request a new one. I used the email address in your OCR forum profiles as your email addresses for the new blog site. Please let me know when you have successfully gotten access.

Anyone else that can write WELL about video game music and the arrangement scene, let me know of your interest, and if you're bueno I can get you set up. You have to be ok with representing OC ReMix via your work. If you don't like the site... :'-(

Beautiful. It works. Thanks Larry .)

i've gone through phases where i've tried to hang around the WIP boards, but generally it's too daunting.

my most constructive WIP sessions were definitely before i took on the judging mantle.

Yeah, being a judge probably takes the fun out of reviewing wips for many.

But, as everyone, you are more then welcome to #ocrwip with your experience to help put an end to lousy submissions :)

Anyone else that can write WELL about video game music and the arrangement scene, let me know of your interest, and if you're bueno I can get you set up. You have to be ok with representing OC ReMix via your work. If you don't like the site... :'-(

Until DJP gets the site patched, maybe consider signing off your blog post with your name? It's very confusing right now :)

I've been using the RSS feed, and I haven't been checking out this thread that often, so I didn't know about the switch to wordpress / new url.

It might be a good idea to make a post on the blogger page notifying everyone who just uses the feed of the change to the new URL.

look at the title of the page :) on top ;P

didn't notice it myself

Composer Spotlight? I still do those? What?

Yeah okay finally done. Atsuhiro Motoyama is a cool guy so check it out.

Now I can finish this half written piece about Twilight Princess for somewhere else that's been mouldering for a week and find something new to VGF about. I'm thinking Live VGM #2 but I'll figure that out later.

The Recent Comments column thing is confusing me. Blog entries appear to be posting on other blog entries! Or am I making things up?

If Post A links to Post B, WordPress automatically generates a comment in Post B directing a reader to post A with a link and exerpt of Post A. Lots of As and Bs. :tomatoface:

Meanwhile, JigginJonT has a sketch of a new Chrono Trigger piano arrangement available exclusively on YouTube.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?

heh, i remember him playing this at the socal meet up

good times

why are we hitting up BGC if we want jjt's score for this?

If you clicked the appropriate links in the post, you would know!

Aight y'all, I mentioned in the project thread, but I've got initial thoughts on the upcoming Final Fantasy VII Voices of the Lifestream for you. Get it while it's hot.

Man, I've got two posts in a row. What's up with that.

Yesterday's is about the Video Games Live CD discussed in [thread=11782]this thread[/thread] that'll be out in October, and today's has a video with Takenobu Mitsuyoshi and Rony Barrak improvising an arrangement of "Let's Go Away" from Daytona USA.

The greatest video of all time.