VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

If Larry really sticks to this time (4pm EST, Atlanta, GA), then we have this timelist for our listeners all over the world (I added a bit more than last time):

Los Angeles (CA, USA): 1:00pm

Calgary (Canada): 2:00pm

Atlanta (GA, USA): 4:00pm

Rio de Janero (Brazil): 7:00pm

Reykjavik (Iceland): 9:00pm

London (England): 9:00pm

Oslo (Norway): 10:00pm

Germany: 10:00pm

Paris (France): 10:00pm

Helsinki (Finland): 11:00pm

Kapstadt (South Aftrica): 11:00pm

Moskau (Russia): 0:00am (monday, midnight)

Hong Kong (China): 5:00am (monday)

Tokyo (Japan): 6:00am (monday)

Sidney (Australia): 8:00am (monday)

If Larry really sticks to this time (4pm EST, Atlanta, GA), then we have this timelist for our listeners all over the world (I added a bit more than last time):

Los Angeles (CA, USA): 1:00pm

Calgary (Canada): 2:00pm

Atlanta (GA, USA): 4:00pm

Rio de Janero (Brazil): 7:00pm

Reykjavik (Iceland): 9:00pm

London (England): 9:00pm

Oslo (Norway): 10:00pm

Germany: 10:00pm

Paris (France): 10:00pm

Helsinki (Finland): 11:00pm

Kapstadt (South Aftrica): 11:00pm

Moskau (Russia): 0:00am (monday, midnight)

Hong Kong (China): 5:00am (monday)

Tokyo (Japan): 6:00am (monday)

Sidney (Australia): 8:00am (monday)

You forgot Evansville, Indiana, along with the rest of the Central Standard Time zone. 3:00 PM. Shame I'll be in class until an hour after it starts.

You forgot Evansville, Indiana, along with the rest of the Central Standard Time zone. 3:00 PM. Shame I'll be in class until an hour after it starts.

I used the most salient timezones all over the world, CHz. For everything else there're world-time pages out there. So yeah, going more in depth is a but much.

But I guess I covered at least the most well known ones. Just a little bit of service from my side - especially for those overseas. ;)

DUDES! Relax *and please stop bitching/whining/whatever*!

If you miss the show (no matter if it's just 15min, 2 hours or a whole day), then there's still the recording of it available after a short while. What's the big deal about it?!

Larry only has a limited time at the radio station. The station has a tight schedule, and he was also lucky to get a free window tomorrow. So yeah... I'd kinda prefer 8pm-10pm by myself (GMT+1, which would be like 2pm-4pm in Atlanta) but I'm cool with the decitions of Larry. I'm just happy that there's a show. And please remember... he's doing that in his sparetime for "us" - it's not like he's getting paid for that.

It's really that simple.

please remember... he's doing that in his sparetime for "us" - it's not like he's getting paid for that.

Everyone pay me $. Often.

On account of the DJ training scheduled for this past Saturday being cancelled, I've decided to run that stuff from 5-8PM Monday night. Gotta put the station first.

I'm definitely gonna be physically spent at the end of all that, since I'll be up for a while with no sleep, so I figure I have a better shot going for Tuesday, when I know I'll be well rested. So I'll be shooting for Tuesday at 6PM EST for VGF46. (Rescheduling always equals excitement.)

please remember... he's doing that in his sparetime for "us" - it's not like he's getting paid for that.

Everyone pay me $. Often.

On account of the DJ training scheduled for this past Saturday being cancelled, I've decided to run that stuff from 5-8PM Monday night. Gotta put the station first.

I'm definitely gonna be physically spent at the end of all that, since I'll be up for a while with no sleep, so I figure I have a better shot going for Tuesday, when I know I'll be well rested. So I'll be shooting for Tuesday at 6PM EST for VGF46. (Rescheduling always equals excitement.)

I <3 Larry.

Larry's planning to do his show at 7pm (tuesday, GMT-5/EST, Atlanta, GA). Again a small overview of the most salient timezones for you.

Small World-Timetable

Los Angeles (CA, USA): 4:00pm
Calgary (Canada): 5:00pm
Atlanta (GA, USA): 7:00pm
Rio de Janero (Brazil): 10:00pm
Reykjavik (Iceland): 0:00am (wednesday, midnight)
London (England): 0:00am (wednesday, midnight)
Oslo (Norway): 1:00am (wednesday)
Germany: 1:00am (wednesday)
Paris (France): 1:00am (wednesday)
Helsinki (Finland): 2:00am (wednesday)
Kapstadt (South Aftrica): 2:00am (wednesday)
Moscow (Russia): 3:00am (wednesday)
Hong Kong (China): 8:00am (wednesday)
Tokyo (Japan): 9:00am (wednesday)
Sydney (Australia): 11:00am (wednesday)