VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

So I'm gonna co-host with my girlfriend, Paige. Yeah, that Paige. And we're gonna have a Valentine's Day style theme with various VGM & remixes and etc. This is either the best idea I've ever had or the worst.

It's pretty obvious why the stream failed. Not enough shirt action.

larry_shirtaction.jpg

BOULEVARD EXPRESS!!!

THE TRUTH REVEALED!

Larry Oji, VG Frequency radio host, usually very tame and innocent acting (if it's not a contest about "YOUR MOM!"), was recently caught in the act while doing some naughty(?!) stuff to his girlfriend while having the camera on Angle-6. We didn't see much but Boulevard Express assumes that it might be a very hot kiss or a very slight form of "hot swedish love".

WMRE_Snap09_Angle_6_(watch_the_mirror!).jpgWMRE_Snap10_Angle_6_(watch_the_mirror!).jpg

The rest of the evening was also very interesting as the discussion went further into "different forms of wang" and not only "agressive shirt action". The camera reveals everything. Boulevard Express just hopes that noone under age of 18 was watching the videostream till it crashed due to network issues of the Emory Campus.

WMRE_Snap33_All_about_different_forms_of_WANG.jpg

Is "Queen Caramella" out of the race now? What will happen next to our lovely couple?

Stay tuned as we stick to Mr. Oji's trail as a fly sticks to... er... you know what it does.

Thanks for reading "Boulevard Express".

AND STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT SHOW - VGF#48.5

Only live and with the hottest videogame and alternate music host on the other side of the globe!

WMRE_Snap11_Pimpdaddy_Larry_with_Remote_Control.jpg

-= Pimpdaddy Larry =-

All pictures courtesty of www.studio-compyfox.de

Always keep in mind - we're all joking and not flaming. Or else I'd assume that you don't understand jokes. ;)

Still have to edit up VGF48 (featuring Paige) this weekend provided I have the time. RoFL will be coming sometime after show #50, which I've gotta be preparing for next week. Still need to plan things out.

Tune in this Saturday for VGF49, featuring the return of Mustin as he talks about fan reaction to the recent release of OneUp Studios' newest album Xenogears Light, further developments of the upcoming OneUp Mushrooms album and much more.

j00 tune in, ok? hai!

As usual, and as long as Larry's doesn't postpone the show tonight, "VG Frequency" will be at 10pm (saturday, GMT-5/EST, Atlanta, GA). Here's a small overview of the most salient timezones for you.

Small World-Timetable

Los Angeles (CA, USA): 7:00pm
Calgary (Canada): 8:00pm
Atlanta (GA, USA): 10:00pm
Rio de Janero (Brazil): 1:00am (Sunday)
Reykjavik (Iceland): 3:00am (Sunday)
London (England): 3:00am (Sunday)
Oslo (Norway): 4:00am (Sunday)
Germany: 4:00am (Sunday)
Paris (France): 4:00am (Sunday)
Helsinki (Finland): 5:00am (Sunday)
Kapstadt (South Aftrica): 5:00am (Sunday)
Moscow (Russia): 6:00am (Sunday)
Hong Kong (China): 11:00am (Sunday)
Tokyo (Japan): 12:00am (Sunday, midday)
Sydney (Australia): 2:00pm (Sunday)