Little Big Song

MMiX

Good afternoon everyone! I'm writing to announce I've posted a new remix inspired by a video game. This time is a remix inspired in Little Big Planet.

The official presentation of Little Big Song has been today Sunday in a radio interview accompanied by the premiere of the new song exclusively.

You can hear it and download it following the link in my signature image.

I hope you like it!

Great stuff, I suggest submitting something here.

One note, though: Creative Commons licenses can't be applied to derivative works unless you have the copyright owner's explicit permission. It's the primary reason we don't use CC here on OC ReMix.

Thanks Dj Pretzel!!

I didn't know this peculiarity about the Creative Commons licenses, thanks for the warning :)

Just thought I should pop in and say this particular song doesn't meet OCR's standards

The song is Get It Together by The Go! Team featured on their 2004 album Thunder, Lightning, Strike:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunder,_Lightning,_Strike

That being said, since it wasn't originally composed for the game, rather made beforehand and incorporated INTO the game, it doesn't follow the standards.

I realize no one has suggested THIS SONG be submitted, but I thought I'd say something before someone does so.

Good song, though :D

Just thought I should pop in and say this particular song doesn't meet OCR's standards

The song is Get It Together by The Go! Team featured on their 2004 album Thunder, Lightning, Strike:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunder,_Lightning,_Strike

That being said, since it wasn't originally composed for the game, rather made beforehand and incorporated INTO the game, it doesn't follow the standards.

I realize no one has suggested THIS SONG be submitted, but I thought I'd say something before someone does so.

Good song, though :D

I did not know that, it seems that I have no luck.

Some time ago I sent one of Metal Gear Solid with good reviews and thousands of downloads and was rejected, now this song can not appear on the page.

:'(