OCR00342 - Final Fantasy IV "Submission"

Saunders

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

This is my favorite song on OC remix, and I have literally listened to EVERY remix on the site. I'm not just one of those people who rant about one song after listening to only a handful. It may not always be the number one song in my top 100 OC remixes, but for now it is. It sends shivers down my spine every time I hear it. Awesome work Isopropyl!

• 8 months later...

I felt it was too original, Isopropyl just added two synths and used a new version of the strings, it just felt like the org, the beginning was different, I thought it was building up for a techno break-out or something, but it continued with its calm and mellow style to the end, like the org. But still a descent work, keep on and you´ll surely be better.

• 8 months later...

Forget what anyone else has told you Isopropyl. This song is so hard to explain how good it is, me, an english major in college, can't think of a way to explain it. Excellent work, and I pray you make more masterpieces.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I knew a long while back when I first heard this song it hit base notes like i've never heard before. I have well over 10gig's worth of house/electric/techno on my computer, but this song beats them all when it comes to testing the sub. Just last week I finally purchased a real sub for my Home Theater system and I knew I had to try this song throught my collection. Let's just say my doors were rattling and the water in my tea was vibrating.. AWESOME!!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Simplicity be damned, I totally feel this one.

It expands on the theme just enough, there is some nice synth exploration and some excellent progression. Of course Nobuo gets a lot of the credit, but the sound of this more than classes this as a worthy remake.

There is an emptiness aside from the synths, and the overall concept of the mix is not going to suit a lot of people's tastes, but I can appreciate what is going on in this one. Understated and very cool.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...

Not exactly my favorite mix to date, but hey, it's got a cool TRON thing going in the beginning. 

The added element at 0:49 doesn't really help either, and I mean, I was really trying to like this one. I gotta agree with the statements before me: It feels very basic. 

It has this weird samba vibe going on but the remix feels very jumbled. Directionless. I wish this one could be updated, for sure.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00342 - Final Fantasy IV "Submission"