FF4 MAGFEST Audio Preview

Nutritious

This news definitely makes me happy.

Would it be awful if I admitted to never having played FF4? I didn't get around to playing FF6 until last year. ...maybe I should go and take care of that problem before the album comes out. KF

I only played through it last year, and it's definitely worth it just for the music. (The only other time I played before that was like in '92 on a rented copy. Think I got as far as Fabul.) Great game, amazing soundtrack which is second only to VI for me in the FF series. The preview during the panel was all sorts of ass-kicking and most everything submitted to the panel so far has been great.

When I first heard about this project, I tried not to get my hopes up too much, since a lot of projects start up and then pft. Nothing. It was hard not to, however, since the Final Fantasy 4 soundtrack is one of my absolute favorites.

So seeing the progress made, and the fact it's so close to completion... I'm totally pumped! :D The previews were so great, and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for this project to come out. I've never been quite *this* excited about a project coming out here, honestly.

I doubt I'll play through FF4 again, on account of already having played through it at least half a bajillion times in my lifetime, but I highly recommend that those that haven't do so. The music is awesome on its own, but I feel people who have played the game already will have a better appreciation of it.

Or I could just be promoting FF4 because I feel it's greatly underrated and even prefer it over FF6. XD

TL;DR: Awesomesauce.