Spamtron - Never Say Die; New Album Out Now!

Spamtron

Sup OCR :D

My first CD-format record has just been released on CrunchyCo records.

NSD_LG.jpg

You can get it here:

http://crunchyco.com/shop/

It includes both original tracks and arrangements produced between early 2007 and now. All songs were tracked out by hand in modplug. No midis were ripped . Nothing but un-restrained OCD.

The album described in the words of Gabe Hayward:

Blast off into Spamtron's world of fast-paced robot action with Never Say Die!, an eighteen-track thrill ride full of spammy wonderment! Experience tracks never before heard in one beautifully presented package. Spamtron takes chip music to the next level. No n00bs!

Thanks for your time, guys. I've been a long-time fan/supporter of OCR since day one (1999 or 2000? can't remember).

ALSO, this is going to sound insincere, like I'm buttering you up, but I'm not, and I mean this from the heart of my bottom: I love this site and everything it stands for VG music should always be accessible as possible. There's no reason to hide video game music from the masses, the people, the real fans. VGM is a worldwide phenomenon, not a tiny clique, and we have OCR to thank for that. Oh and I'm not a spambot (lol)

I got home from MAGfest and this was in my mailbox.

Pardon my french, but Fucking Epic.

I strongly encourage any and everyone to check this out; his arrangements are phenomenal, and he takes some songs that are good, such as 'Area88', and polishes it into a flawless diamond.

I'd love to hear what tracks are original, but some of my favorites I don't recognize, like 'Yeah he did Fanfic Bye', so it's likely he's just as good at composing as he is arranging.

If you guys like other artists who rock a strong chiptune sound like AeroZ and Schabubula, do yourself a favor and pick this up.