Making Original Hip Hop

Being funny was the intention. I'm glad that even a person who doesn't speak Japanese found it funny. I'm surprised how many views that video has gotten already. I posted it like 2 or 3 days ago and already more than 500 views. Sweet. I'm gonna be famous in no time.

I'm gonna have to keep track of this baby. The views are increasing like crazy.

Video Posted on March 18th, 2009

Number of Views: 825 as of March 21st, 2009

Although I can't do it right this moment, later I could write the translation for you guys whom are interested. But there are a lot of Japanese jokes in there so even with the translation there'll be some parts that are hard to understand. But I'll explain it as best I can and then maybe you'll get an idea of what Japanese comedy is like. For now, I'll just say that the song is about the guy in the picture and he is a famous comedian named Kano Eiko.

Already 1200 views! That is nuts!

Oh man, I remember London Hearts now! That was one of my favorite shows, but I haven't seen it in years.

I understand Japanese, but I don't get all the references you make (sounds like a lot of pop culture refs that'd be much funnier if I knew what they were all from). Nevertheless, from what I do get, it's hilarious. KF