OHC - One hour compos start again!

starla

What you should know:

-First register at ThaSauce

-Check the OHC thread here on OCR, or see here to know when the next one starts

-Then when the day arrives, get ready to rumble!

-Compose, have fun, & post your remix on the compo's page before the deadline

-Join the discussion/listening session at #thasauce on irc.enterthegame.com (if you want to)

Well that's about it I think. ;-)

Bump for great justice. also...

Some people are having trouble grasping the concept of "one hour" compo. Please be advised that you are to complete as much as you can between 6 PM PST and 7 PM PST. Between 6:00 and 6:10 you must be rendering and finishing any final tweaks, between 6:10 and 6:20 you must have your file uploaded. There will be *NO* time extensions this week. The purpose of this exercise is to get as much done as efficiently as you can within the one hour period, not to perfect anything but your own personal efficiency and skill. I don't mean to sound harsh, but it is not fair for those who follow the rules to have to wait an extra 30+ minutes for the listening party to begin. Do your best!

This weeks compo I fucked my entry up -_- muted some channels in the FL sequencer to listen to one of the drum tracks, What I forgot to do is turn them back ON before I exported... I forgot to. so there was a bunch of silence in it.. :(