OHC - One hour compos start again!

starla

• 2 weeks later...

...and here's OHC medley volume 9.

stats.png

Source list:

Shael Riley - "A Wild Compo Appears!" (OHC050)

AINOR - "FDSAASDF2000" (OHC084)

diotrans - "Space Waltz" (OHC085)

TheMisterCat - "Inside The Void" (OHC085)

Brandon Strader - "I forgot" (OHC085)

Biznut - "Spacecruisin" (OHC085)

starla - "Flying Away From Here" (OHC085)

o.o

...oh BTW, for added convenience I compiled all the previous OHC medleys into an album. 8-)

...and here's OHC medley volume 9.

stats.png

Source list:

Shael Riley - "A Wild Compo Appears!" (OHC050)

AINOR - "FDSAASDF2000" (OHC084)

diotrans - "Space Waltz" (OHC085)

TheMisterCat - "Inside The Void" (OHC085)

Brandon Strader - "I forgot" (OHC085)

Biznut - "Spacecruisin" (OHC085)

starla - "Flying Away From Here" (OHC085)

o.o

...oh BTW, for added convenience I compiled all the previous OHC medleys into an album. 8-)

"I Forgot" is probably my best OHC

hey y'all. last night i tried to cover a song from guitarfreaks 8th mix/drummania 7th mix called 'heaven inside'. it used to be one of my favorite songs to play from that game in the local arcade here. for those of you who are gf/dm fans or who like bemani music, here is what I was trying to cover (epic fail, eh?):

it was fairly difficult to find on youtube....but anyways....i still dream of covering and/or remixing more music from my favorite rhythm games!

p.s. i may be at double's dash tonight....who wants me to sing? (crickets)

Posting this here because Doubles' Dash doesn't have its own thread.

I spent some time this weekend touching up the production on Stevo's + my entry from last Friday. (updated version) I guess it doesn't sound drastically different than what we ended up submitting, but it makes the perfectionist in me feel better that I did the things I ran out of time to do during the compo. ^_^;

BTW ppl if you didn't check out the entries from the last Doubles Dash (in j64's link in the previous post), you should, we had a lot of awesome entries!

• 2 weeks later...

hi, i'm moving but when i get back to making musics i'll have a new computer, keyboard, audio interface, and hopefully a new telecaster. every time i go to guitar center I can't get away from those damned teles. i'll see you later on the intronetz.

ohc has been really great lately, especially since i got there (har har har)

what happened to DESTROID

hi, i'm moving but when i get back to making musics i'll have a new computer, keyboard, audio interface, and hopefully a new telecaster. every time i go to guitar center I can't get away from those damned teles. i'll see you later on the intronetz.

ohc has been really great lately, especially since i got there (har har har)

what happened to DESTROID

Congrats on all the new acquisitions, Richman! Good luck with the new computer and interface and stuff. Make sure you got COMPATIBILITY before you buy. :-(

Questions...

What day are the competitions held per week?

Does the 1 hour rule mean you have to submit an origal work within 1 hour of comp start?

*Edit- I clicked the link in the first post and read the rules, please disregard prior question*

Is this originals or covers?

Sorry I'm kinda new to the community :-(, but I'm trying to get in quick :-P. Feel free to tell me if I'm being a noob with anything...

OHC093

I submitted in time but realized that my render became mangled beyond recognition.

here's my entry:

http://www.filefront.com/17080397/An%20Element%20of%20Surprise.mp3

Name: An Element of Surprise

Description:

http://www.kvraudio.com/get/3094.html

A few mins before the start of the compo I decided to whip up the Ugo "The Element of Surprise" synth and see if I got any inspiring sounds. When the TBD "theme" came up I decided to just roll with it.

All synths you hear are randomly generated via Element of Surprise. The only other things are drum samples and FX. enjoy!