OHC - One hour compos start again!

starla

Oh fiddlefuzz!!! I missed it again! Stupid nice hot sunny weather.. it made me go to the beach :(

Edit 8-23-12: Can't seem to join the chat... would like to participate this round! anyone else having issues connecting or getting to the right site? irc://irc.esper.net/thasauce doesn't work for me

• 1 month later...

So, who here wants a EurOHC (Kudos to Mirby for coming up with the name!)? Tonight was my first OHC, and I had a blast! ... but I pulled an all-nighter just to be able to participate, and I'm going to fall asleep at work now.

'Muricans who are, for some reason, free in the afternoons would also be welcome to participate, naturally.

So, who here wants a EurOHC (Kudos to Mirby for coming up with the name!)? Tonight was my first OHC, and I had a blast! ... but I pulled an all-nighter just to be able to participate, and I'm going to fall asleep at work now.

'Muricans who are, for some reason, free in the afternoons would also be welcome to participate, naturally.

Oh I would be so up for this!