Super Mario World UNCENSORED!!

This is really something else, it's pure chaos, yet logical as far as the progression with the SMW soundtrack. Once the MMX comes in I'd say the rails are right off, but that didn't mean it wasn't very entertaining!

As far as the Thriller and NGGYU references, pure gold!

Took me a while to get into it. Not into artificial sounds but the Arrangement Value completely makes up for it and more.

I wonder how long it would take to have an identical version but orchestral :P

yeah....this would be a sweet orchestral lol. it is amazing though. nice work!

i love the thriller part at 4:04....totally sweet lol. I had no idea where this song was going next!

WHAT... THE... FUCK!!!?!?!?

MY EARS BLEED TO THIS AWESOMENESS!!!

...Ok, seriously, what the fuck? Why did I ever think OCR was awesome ever before listening to THIS!?! At first it was... Ok, cool, twisting the themes and textures in original sf... then I was rick-rolled, then LAUGHED AT by the great KEFKA! From there, you lose it; it's like you were just holding EVERYTHING BACK up to that point, then orgasmed all over the listener with the sweet sound of SNES...

...I can't say anything. I must... have... this...

okay wow... i thought the overly hyped responses were a good indication that this was going to be epic, but boy was i wrong!!

epic is an understatement.

This is the pure divine gaming god's blood of Shigeru Miyamoto himself... on drugs! :-D

No amount of gusing and ass kissing will do you justice, this song will never be outlived. at least not in my lifetime.

Sam this is AMAZING. You have amazing talent. The vanilla dome part, the entire last half, and especially the ending just blew me away. DAYUM.

If you made an album of original music as good as this and your Metroid mixes I would seriously buy it even if you charged 50 bucks for it CONSIDER THIS

You've now made SEVERAL of the coveted couple dozen remixes I've saved and listen to on a regular basis.

• 2 weeks later...

not an over-hyped response: THIS REMIX KICKS A$$!!!!!

i agree with other posters about the twisting and bending of the themes. right from the start you're drawn into the groove and each change leaves you begging for more. actually, i felt as if i was playing the game on hyperspeed. then the ending comes and you're warped this way and that finally ending with a great twist. love it. i think you need to do this again for other classics. you could work wonders with say the zelda sound fonts or other SNES greats. you are a god. epic. period.

this is like the most awsome thing i've heard all day

*Jim Rome voice* AWAsome, FonWAominal, HilWAirious, StuWpendece,....And did I mention AWAsome!!!

And Just how many different themes are in it anyways I mean there's more than just Megaman, Zelda, Thriller, Never Gonna Give You Up, Disney

I could have swore I heard Kirby in there and Star Fox am I wrong cause now I must figure it out

Check my post count, I am a lurker extraordinaire, that's how good this song is. I couldn't sit by without throwing some much deserved praise your way. Admittedly, the beginning is a bit slow, but the pay off is worth it; and, it's not like bored or anything. I was thoroughly entertained the whole way though. Really, awesome job.