Possible New Zelda Aler--BZZT FALSE ALARM

Bleck

Based on the timer, at this point, we should be hearing something in about 8 days if this is real (assuming, of course, that my math is right, which is a dangerous assumption). I think someone on the gametrailers boards was talking about a rumor about an announcement for the next Zelda game or something, but I don't usually take those boards too seriously.

I dunno about Zelda though, Harvest Moon style Zelda?

We'll know in 8 days anyways. A Zelda game with more time travel elements would be cool, although it's not like they haven't done the whole time travel/dependent worlds thing before (Ages, Seasons, Dark Worlds, Old and Young, shall I go on?).

I seriously doubt that this is Zelda though, even if that is undeniably a triforce. There is the off chance though, and it's about time we start hearing about the next one.

Keep in mind that in the past someone important mentioned that PH would be the last Zelda game as we know it.

yeah I'm sure every other game developer out there is willing to take their chances by making a game with the triforce in it

next thing we know somebody will make a game where mushrooms make you big and expect Nintendo to do nothing about it

Capcowned, I say!

What's with all the Minish Cap hate? I actually enjoyed that game... for the most part... stupid kinfusions...

As for the clock, I don't know. There's what can be conceived as a Triforce on it, but it seems a little out of style with the series on the rest of it. Granted, they do tend to change things up a lot, but I don't know. Also, I'm not certain the world will ever be ready for another Majora's Mask... that was a stressful game...

What's with all the Minish Cap hate? I actually enjoyed that game... for the most part... stupid kinfusions...

No hate, bro. I was just pointing out that 'ONLY NINTENDO MAKES ZELDA' is a dumb argument, seeing as though Capcom made that game.

also those philips cd-i games I guess but let's not get into that