Independence free VST host?

I just became aware of this cool demo sampler, Independence Free, which in the full version says that it can host VST's, a great feature for me since I use Logic 8. It also says about the free version that 'beside audio file import all Independence software features are enabled', but I can't figure out how to load up a VST in the free version. So for those who have tried this before, is VST loading only in the full version? (And is the site's claim then mistranslated?)

They might mean Independence Free has all the features of Independence Basic (not Pro) except for audio import, and Basic can't host VSTs. From the description for Basic: "Beside the option to load also 3rd party VST effects and VST instruments - which is not enabled in Independence Basic - you have access to the same powerful software features of Independence 2." Sounds like only the Pro version can host VSTs.

Or is there some other way to take those sentences?

Independence Free says it has all the "Independence software features" except audio import. Independence Pro can host VSTs. The question: does this mean Independence Free can host VSTs, since VST hosting wouldn't be covered under audio import?

(The answer: no, it can't host VSTs because apparently they were comparing Free to Independence Basic, not Pro)