DKC 2: Serious Monkey Business Preview

Bahamut

Yeah, I concur that zoola's sounds awesome.

Also, just to add, Mazedude really surprised me with his mix of Bad Bird Rag. I actually heard it before in a another preview, but i thought it was a Lockjaw's saga remix that I was hearing. I was expecting something more closer to the actual toon; a little more energetic, per say.

But i guess I making early comments. Either way, the song still sounds great; and of course the rest XD

I dunno man: http://vgmdb.net/album/7428

Title's kind of close. I'd go for something else myself. I'll check the preview soon.

Well, we had this name idea from back in 2007 (I wasn't a big fan of it, and it went back and forth for a while).

One of my all time favourite soundtracks, some songs already sound like the best interpretations I've heard of the source material (including material not yet covered!)

Super-boner-excited for this.

I didn't see a release date anywhere?

You never see a release date for a project until it's out :razz: . I did mention it's coming out this year though, and that's the best I can give you.

You can hear Mining Meloncholy in it's current unfinished entirety at dod.vgmix.com; it was mine and Jose's entry for december.

It was awesome by the way, loved it as soon as I heard it, if that's the unfinished one I can't wait to hear the final product. But how did it only get 19th :?, seems like you put heaps of effort into it. Not that it was going to beat Shnab's entry, but still, 19th place is a little harsh.