Chrono Trigger WIP Progressive Metal

Xtormrage

Just a quick heads up, I noticed you tried to use the uploader at http://ocrwip.fireslash.net/ and the file plays rather oddly. This is because the flash player only works with 44100khz files it seems. You can work around this by linking directly to the file download instead, (bypassing the uploader) until I find a more proper solution.

Sorry! :tomatoface:

You don't have to apologize man, you are giving a free service. Yeah, I had that problem, i thought i was doing something wrong. Thanks anyway, next time I'll use your tip.

Add some dynamics at the beginning in the snare part maybe. Just the snare as is gets a bit old. Also, I can't really hear your kick. The guitar you have is a little weak and could use some retooling. Some of the group parts where you have a drum/bass/guitar solo hitting all the same accents gets muddy. I'd say something needs to stand out more in there.

I like the intro and flow of the song so far. I assume this is just a temporary ending and that there will be more length to the final product. (do want!)

Hope this helps

-He

Nice remix... but that's about it, right now.

It's a decent source, decent mixing, decent arrangement, etc. The problem is that overall, while there are no problems, per se, it is a little bland as it is. Working with the dynamics, like Hewhoisiam suggested, may help, but I think it needs something... else. I don't even know what (which isn't helpful, sorry!), but this needs more of an attention-getter in order to catch the eye of the people (an probably the J's, too).

Just a quick heads up, I noticed you tried to use the uploader at http://ocrwip.fireslash.net/ and the file plays rather oddly. This is because the flash player only works with 44100khz files it seems.

Audio must be 44.1kHz Stereo.

This shouldn't be too much of a 'problem', FireSlash, because, according to OCR rules submissions MUST be 44.1kHz if they are to be accepted. Remixers working on WIP's should be exporting their work in this format so there are no surprises in the final product.

BTW, I love your quote, FireSlash... it's so true :)