PRC138 - A Journey to the Victory (Journey to Silius)

Bundeslang

There are a couple notes that are intentionally dissonant (or so I guess), but they resolve quickly - I think! They are the high "additional" lead note at 01:46, and the points at 01:53 and 02:01.

I figured they were intentional, it's just too hard on my ears... I do think the 1:53 and 2:01 notes would work if the bass followed along, whereas the extra high note just seems way out of place.

Of course, that stuff is very individual, just expressing my opinion on it.

The static bassline was a nice touch imo, I liked that, except in those cases mentioned already.

Just posting here to tell Txai his song is beyond cool. Loved it. Great way to use what you got.

Also, it was sure a biased contest. You're not the winner because voters felt your entry was the coolest, but because a parent voted on you. It was not fair for those who worked hard in their entries.

People's Remix Competition is not as good as it used to be. Unfortunately.

Yay!

Thx all, hard competition this time. Sorry that I don't got the time to comment the entries.

Also, it was sure a biased contest. You're not the winner because voters felt your entry was the coolest, but because a parent voted on you.

Lol, what? If you mean that Thu voted for me because of "a family favour" you're so wrong, I ensure you.

Why didn't you vote yourself, and how should you've voted and why?

It was not fair for those who worked hard in their entries.

Pls explain that.

Just posting here to tell Txai his song is beyond cool. Loved it. Great way to use what you got.

Also, it was sure a biased contest. You're not the winner because voters felt your entry was the coolest, but because a parent voted on you. It was not fair for those who worked hard in their entries.

I was about to flame this, but I'm too tired.

Congratulations, OneUp.

The waltz idea was brilliant and stood out for me but the execution was kinda floppy XD but it was still one of my favorites.

thanks ;) It was my first remix at all, and I ran out of time, so I think, it wasn't so bad for the first time. My next entry will be a little bit longer and less floppy ;)

I'm looking forward to the next round. I hope, I'll find the time to participate.

Well, Thu voted for OneUp, but it's not the only vote. The joke was made in the last round, but things could have turned out totally different. If Showroom Dummy voted, and not on OneUp, he was the winner, it was very close (ReSeT was close as well).