Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

• 2 weeks later...

Now this project is what I call a pleasant surprise. I thought I'd be really old before this game got a remix project, considering how the Wild ARMs series was labeled a cult classic. Waiting for this to be released in circa 2012 will be like waiting for Christmas...times 5,000. That's how I'm excited for the next 3-4 years of OC Remix projects. Five of them, including this one, are arrangements from games I'm a fan of. Jade Alan Haruno, this project was a (beep)ing genius idea. As you should expect, I can hardly wait for the remixes of the 8 battle themes, but there are others I'm anticipating. I'll be devastated if any of those five projects get canned.

Now this project is what I call a pleasant surprise. I thought I'd be really old before this game got a remix project, considering how the Wild ARMs series was labeled a cult classic. Waiting for this to be released in circa 2012 will be like waiting for Christmas...times 5,000. That's how I'm excited for the next 3-4 years of OC Remix projects. Five of them, including this one, are arrangements from games I'm a fan of. Jade Alan Haruno, this project was a (beep)ing genius idea. As you should expect, I can hardly wait for the remixes of the 8 battle themes, but there are others I'm anticipating. I'll be devastated if any of those five projects get canned.

Well I've been gone for quite some time. I haven't posted in a while.. I miss you guys... :(

and what a charming post by GTA Hater. Though I am hoping this project gets released A LOT earlier then 2012. Just saying. :P Also no way that project will be canned, I think. Making awesome progress and only in such a short period of time. It was originally my idea, but thank the fans for bringing this thread back to life. ^_^

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe

and the list has been updated. Come on, go go go! I want more WIPs!!!!!! Lots of folks are doing a wonderful job so far... and Arcana, any new update? :D For a newbie, you're still great and I love ya.

I've been working on it. I'm trying to finalize the composition now... I've got a number of bad transitions that I haven't decided how I'm going to fix yet.

CONGRATS to Luiza for our 2nd completed track! It's so full of awesomeness. =)

Welcome to bkjmenu for joining our project. =)

I'm also asking to spread the word... I need more remixers! Only 10 songs left - 5 tracks on each disc. =)

Oh p.s. Theophany has done an incredible job so far on Defeated! Looking forward to what Yashafan can do as far as vocals. =)