Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

Okay, poopie. I didn't get any notifications of this thread until the last post from Lunar. I don't know what's up with that. It's been happening a lot.

I wanna say BIG thanks to Kyle for bringing it up, Theophany for contacting the Dual Dragons and the Dual Dragons actually joining up!! This is awesome! =) It's dope what you guys do when I'm not around...this is totally helpful and I appreciate it.

Btw, dark green is "substantial WIP" meaning it has potential and it's near to completion. :P I have no doubt Rayza will be done. He has a solid idea and plus he's a vet. I don't need to worry about him and his work. As far as ilp0's track...it just needs mastering by bLiNd and it will be done. Jordan has just been busy finishing up his PC. He reformatted and etc... you all know what that means.

I wanna say BIG thanks to Kyle for bringing it up, Theophany for contacting the Dual Dragons and the Dual Dragons actually joining up!! This is awesome! =) It's dope what you guys do when I'm not around...this is totally helpful and I appreciate it.

Well, I had to contribute SOMETHING seeing as my Demon Tower WIP is currently non-existent :tomatoface:

Also, Dan is the man (his brother too). They do no wrong. :wink:

I may have actually had something if I didn't have a gig with my band tonight. ALL MY PLANS ARE RUINED!!!

I mean I can play the entire track on bass, and that was going to serve as my intro, and then I was gonna build on it from there, but I use my recording gear live....

Also, 3 weeks until the end of the semester.

Those are my excuses, and here is my apology for not having anything and not able to provide you with anything.

Sorry!

Welcome 8 Bit Instrumental to the team! They have claimed Battle MOTHER. Maybe another song too...waiting to hear back from them. If you've never heard of them or their stuff, check out their website!! They got awesome music. =)

www.8bitinstrumental.com/ It's a Brazilian website, but you can get the translated version on Google. Enjoy.

WIP 2 sent *breathes*.

;D

AWESOME work, Dan! I think this is my favorite thing by you up-to-date! Yes, even way better then the track you provided for FFIV project in my opinion! :D You've made a lot of progress since the last time so I hope the next time you give me something, it's almost done. GREAT JOB! :nicework:

It's green, of course! :-o OH and I forgot to mention, THANK YOU for giving me something.

She lives in Brazil so she probably doesn't know when it is. Don't be so hard on her. =P

and I got some bad news... I am just learning these news too.

The preview track is gone. Forever....gone. And I was almost done too. I am so sad... You got no clue. I dedicated my whole Sunday working on it and all the editing was for nothing. NOTHING SAVED!!!!

So whoever was creating the preview(s) closed a program without saving it? I don't mind because...if you measure completion by individual tracks and how far along the WIPs are, it hardly amounts to 1/8 completion. I could live with waiting until 1/4 of the entire project was complete before hearing a previews.

Nah... The plan was to give a preview track out by Thanksgiving day. I have 30 tracks to preview which means that will be one long track. I rather do it every few months since this is a big project with 79+ songs.

I was the one working on the preview track, but I figured out that some songs were corrupted and a lot of songs weren't saved as my edit. Regardless - it doesn't matter now. I'm almost done with the thing again...I'm going to render it tonight so it should be out soon.

THIS IS FOR THE FANS, THE SUPPORTERS, THE ARTISTS - who all helped me make this come true. It's a way of thanks.