Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

Wow, so much has happened since I've been on hiatus, well, guess what guys, I plan on being much more involved thus far...I'll be reconnecting with Theophany to get that track back online and I also plan on buying stuff I need to become a composer myself...love the preview track, there's some really funky shit going on here...I love it!!! Kudos to everyone who put out a track so far...AMAZING!!!

This preview track is really awesome! Can't wait to hear the next one :razz:

BTW, I'd like to give a try to "Omen of Ostracism", but I didn't find a midi file of the track. Can someone give me this midi track, if someone have it ? Thanks.

EDIT : Well, I didn't find a midi file or even a music sheet for this track. I'll try to make a WiP without it.

BTW, I'd like to give a try to "Omen of Ostracism", but I didn't find a midi file of the track. Can someone give me this midi track, if someone have it ? Thanks.

EDIT : Well, I didn't find a midi file or even a music sheet for this track. I'll try to make a WiP without it.

There are only a few Midis for Wild ARMs... and I know that isn't one of them. Can I hear something by you first before you decide to claim a track? :D Thanks for being really interested!

Boomerang Flash holds a special place in my heart. When I was younger, it was totally one of my burp songs.

It better be awesome. *shakes fist*

(But seriously, looking forward to this, even if I'm not that familiar with the WA 1 OST!)

Burp song? lol Maybe I shouldn't be asking... haha but thanks for the support! I hope you have listened to the preview track (it's on the front page of this thread).

I am starting on mine today... just thought I'd let you know. But I have to find an mp3 of it first for reference so I'll do that now. :)

Also you can put me down for collabs,

vocals (clean / heavy),

6-string guitars (no whammy),

5-string bass,

acoustic,

recorder,

tambourine,

bongos,

live drums (currently only 3 mics though -- 2 overheads and 1 kick mic)

I'll personally be programming mine because I probably need double bass. Just so anyone who's interested, my kit is very dampened. I'm looking into picking up a 7-pack of drum mics and some new mic cables, we'll see how that goes but for the moment it's just 3 mics.

Working on The Cold Darkness (Dungeon)

• 2 weeks later...
Making progress on both the game and Marsh. the game had a rather slow start, but it's really cool now... and I'm really stoked about how Marsh is turning out. :D

I love you LuIzA and Stevo. Your WIP is sounding great! The beginning of the game is a very slow start, but when it picks up...man... =) It's friggin' awesome. MAYBE you can play Wild ARMs 2 as well... =)

I have just updated the list everybody. Got a couple more WIPs in. Joshua Morse is def in the game now with a rough WIP, thank God. I was afraid he would also drop. Some other artists dropped because of scheduling so hopefully I will get some more WIPs in. Please speed this up guys. I've given you more then enough time to at least give me something rough.

Happy new year to everyone and hope you all had a great Christmas.

BUMPING this!

Total of 8 tracks completed. This makes me REALLY happy. Vampire Hunter Dan & Oinkness is on my awesome team. W00000000000000t. Diggi Dis also claimed a track. Some have given me a WIP or updated their's. Thank you FFmusic Dj for giving me something and abg for updating.

5 tracks left to claim.... come on everybody. Please keep the tracks you claimed and do something to show me soon!!

I hope you haven't forgot me ^^

Nah I haven't. I just been busy with work. Recently I was only on updating info and stuff... but I got laid off today so I'll have plenty of time now to get back to you. lol Also to succeed on my New Year's Resolution - Complete games I'm playing and put on hold... so this should be fun overall. ^_^

OH and you bet your ass I might start on a Wild ARMs 2 project after this one so the fast you guys give me your tracks, the faster I can start an awesome project again. =P FOR EXAMPLE anything and anyone who looks like THIS, is number 1 in my book (btw, I did this real quick on Paint a while ago):

ilovemeredandblackninja.jpg

but I got laid off today

That SUCKS! Hope you're able to land a kickass, good-paying one soon-like.

Glad you're in a joking spirit about it, though. That employer of yours obviously didn't know the awesome musicalitynessity that he was helping to support.

OH and you bet your ass I might start on a Wild ARMs 2 project after this one

So, you're telling me it's good enough that I should get off my duff and finally put in those disks that have been sitting in my collection just collecting dust?

That SUCKS! Hope you're able to land a kickass, good-paying one soon-like.

Glad you're in a joking spirit about it, though. That employer of yours obviously didn't know the awesome musicalitynessity that he was helping to support.

So, you're telling me it's good enough that I should get off my duff and finally put in those disks that have been sitting in my collection just collecting dust?

hahahaha Yeah... I didn't even work for a full 30 days and they laid me off plus 200 other people. They overhired. I wish I knew I was a temp so I didn't get so damn excited about my previous pay and benefits. MGM - FU.

and def man - WILD ARMS 2 IS REALLY GOOD. Just don't compare it to the first. Story goes a lot faster too and knight ninjas turn me....on. =)

For 4 months though I been wanting to claim FFX after Wild ARMs and I finally got the permission to do it because I don't want any other crazy project director to take it. Wild ARMs 2 is also mine though so no touchy that one either. =P

JaDe ARaN HaRuNo: The Original Trilogy!

(beep) I hope this works! If I was making some freeware in the distant future, this "original trilogy" would be among the first collections of songs I'd turn to for back ground music!

By the way, February 20 is when you want at least 50 rough WIPs, right? I'm having trouble getting my facts straight on this one...