Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

Yeah, people can scream for Brandon's track. They don't need to be remixers. :P You'll also be credited for those screams on the project CD booklet. How kool is that? :-D I guess, anyway....

The list is really colorful now! I AM receiving a shitload of WIPs. Progress is going very well. bLiNd won't (shouldn't) be providing anytime soon for this project which is acceptable because he has many tracks to do for other projects and his original work. Nekofrog is extremely busy with his marriage life and career, which is also very acceptable. I am willing to wait for these 2 remixers to supply their work. Same goes to FFmusic Dj, Rayza, McVaffe, & Stephen Kennedy. I'm unsure of Beatdrop's status, though. He might drop because he's working on his original album, but he hasn't gotten back to me. I'm also willing to wait for his work, but it's up to him. Everyone else - I'm waiting to hear back.

Alright..uhh..Don't know what to say here. Just wanted to voice my irrevocable support for this project, and, personally, I can't wait to hear the polished result.

I am curious about one thing, however: I see you're covering the Japanese ending credit sequence, but what about the English version? It's more of a personal thing for me, but that staff roll is one of the greatest compilations I've heard for a game. Have you thought about creating a mashup of songs like that for a preview video for the project? I know it's not Michiko Naruke, it's Chuck Doud, but IMO it's a much better song.

Just my two cents; I didn't really want to go through all 40+ pages looking for someone else to have mentioned it. Take it or leave it! I'm happy enough just seeing Battle Demon twice.

For reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mtMv_tc8FA

Alright..uhh..Don't know what to say here. Just wanted to voice my irrevocable support for this project, and, personally, I can't wait to hear the polished result.

I am curious about one thing, however: I see you're covering the Japanese ending credit sequence, but what about the English version? It's more of a personal thing for me, but that staff roll is one of the greatest compilations I've heard for a game. Have you thought about creating a mashup of songs like that for a preview video for the project? I know it's not Michiko Naruke, it's Chuck Doud, but IMO it's a much better song.

Just my two cents; I didn't really want to go through all 40+ pages looking for someone else to have mentioned it. Take it or leave it! I'm happy enough just seeing Battle Demon twice.

For reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mtMv_tc8FA

I'm sure JaDE would be more than willing to hear your two cents, however, it has been long since decided that she would go with the Japanese credit roll, it was her decision as director, it could be added to the bonus album if somebody really wanted to do it, but I highly doubt she's going to add it with the project as far as it is.

I'm sure JaDE would be more than willing to hear your two cents, however, it has been long since decided that she would go with the Japanese credit roll, it was her decision as director, it could be added to the bonus album if somebody really wanted to do it, but I highly doubt she's going to add it with the project as far as it is.

No doubt. I do realize it's a teensy-weensy bit too late for any kind of input, but I was just curious as to why it was overlooked, more than anything else, to be honest with you.

I have no idea what Oinkness is on about. Clarification desired.

EDIT: Clarification received. All I can say is get over yourself, Oinky.

I am getting really annoyed with all of the people who keep yelling drama. There's no drama, I just made a silly seinfeld-esque observation. Am I not spongeworthy? I am not jealous nor arrogant, I thought having someone's name larger than everyone's devalued their contribution. I'm a man of fairness. Well that's that. Anyone who has anything to ask or say feel free to contact me, in the meantime, thread derailed -- time to get back on topic. :)

And to everyone who keeps calling me Oinkness. Come on. I know it doesn't take that long to learn a new name.

The English song has already been considered a while back and I have a plan for it - but it won't be announced yet. :)

The anticipation I had for this project just skyrocketed out of control. Wild ARMs was the first OST I ever owned. In fact, it was the first album I ever owned, period. That said, the fact that you guys are putting so much effort into this project is incomprehensible. It made me actually try and get a few people together to attempt to record a version of the English credits, but if you have something planned I won't intrude. This is your thing, and I hope it succeeds beyond all expectations.

Good luck out there.

The anticipation I had for this project just skyrocketed out of control. Wild ARMs was the first OST I ever owned. In fact, it was the first album I ever owned, period. That said, the fact that you guys are putting so much effort into this project is incomprehensible. It made me actually try and get a few people together to actually record a version of the English credits, but if you have something planned I won't intrude. This is your thing, and I hope it succeeds beyond all expectations.

Good luck out there.

What ideas did you have in mind? Considering the English credits song is long, I actually wanted a few artists to work on it together as a massive collab. I won't name who yet, but any ideas or wanting to provide is excellent.

So uh, noone seems to be critiquing my WIP at all. Is the arrangement good? Should I keep going with it? Anything to mention production wise?

I mean, if it's just THAT bad, you can tell me. It won't hurt my feelings.

Well I haven't heard your WIP, bubbah. Remember I asked but you were all like "meh.. finding a link... would take too long... snore..."

;) I bet it's awesome.