Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

Regardless as to whether or not there's another preview, I can tell you that progress has been ample in the last few weeks. The WIPs I've been reviewing just keep getting better and better. Even if the project doesn't scope every track in the end, this is definitely something special. Keep up the good work, folks! Next due date is coming up shortly, less than 3 weeks away!

Hey guys!

For Thanksgiving week I was not home, but during it I was working on the preview track. Except the laptop my older brother gave me months ago overheats on a regular basis and I wasn't able to succeed. On top of it all, I cannot access my internal hard drive right now, which have the other tracks, nor my old computer that works a hella lot better than this crappy laptop. I spoke to Emunator about it and he's going to throw me bone. We might do this for Christmas or maybe MAGFest. I think it would be better that way.

Just like Baha and Stevo said - the tracks are turning up very nicely and really keeping my fingers crossed for at least 38 to 40 tracks done by New Year's Eve! Anyone who helps me complete this goal will officially make the project 50% done. So please, please, please - do not lose your focus and motivation! :D

Currently we are at 37 tracks done. Holy crap - we're almost there!!! Come on guys!!!

I really want to thank my team and all the artists who have worked very hard. I believe in all of you to bring the best out of Wild ARMs! I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving. I cooked and baked my ass off for the holiday and everyone (total of 12 people) enjoyed it. I finally got to do it my way on that day. :grin:

Anyway... let's welcome Danton F and Xenon Odyssey! Brandon Strader is also claiming one last track and he's going to be working on vocals this time with Rhapsodos. Super excited for it because he has the official Japanese ending theme. bLiNd also reclaimed a track and delivered us justice.

Yeah! This project has gone far, and can go even further. Awesome work everyone!

Computer woes.. I can relate. A fan started screaming in my laptop. I wasn't able to fix it, and when I was moving my stuff to my spare machine, it overheated and is now gone for good. Thankfully, I think I have backups for most of the stuff.

--Eino

One of Theophany's song is done, it just needs to be reviewed. AWESOME WORK!!!

So we're at 38 tracks now. If I am given 3 finished songs by the end of the year, the progress of this project will be exactly 50% done. LET'S TRY TO GET THERE. I know we can. Some artists go to school so after finals, I know you can work on your tracks!!

Old old post, but

Into the Wilderness will have to be really awesome.

Of course, in general, I would love to hear more Into the Wilderness ReMixes.

... and the rest of the soundtrack is good, too. Loved this game back in 5th grade or so.

To the End of the Wilderness you mean? It was my favorite song when I listened to a lot of them a while back.