Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

Right, I remember you posting in the WIP forums a while back saying you were the only one makin' music for the former group 'Theophany', so I was just checking to see if they got together again or not. Yeah, Jade, this isn't the same guy who posted remixes back in the day - he said so himself a while back. :wink:

By the sound of what you provided for the Link's Awakening album, we certainly have something to look forward to :-). Oooo, this'll be an awesome album when it comes out, next year :mrgreen:.

I keep reading about how awesome everyone keeps saying their mixes are and it continually makes me wish I could hear some of them. Wild Arms is probably my favorite vg soundtrack ever, so I'm really looking forward to this one.

I hope that preview comes out sometime soon!

Awwwww :) That's good to know! Don't worry, the preview is to be determined right now. Trying to get my old desktop pc working, but the power supply has to be replaced. Just be patient. I'm dealing with the issues and they will get resolved soon. Then I can access my internal hard drive. Emunator is going to help me with it. There might be a kool video to go along with it. Don't know yet.

Level 99, Emunator and I are going to have a meeting hopefully tomorrow and we will inform people of what is next to come for 2011!

OKAY GUYS! ARE YOU READY FOR OUR ANNOUNCEMENT?

Here are the next dates!

PLANS FOR 2011:

March 10th - Substantial and almost done WIPs!

June 20th - Almost done WIPs or FINISHED WAVs!

September 1st, 2011 - CUT OFF DATE. THIS IS THE LAST DAY TO TURN IN YOUR WAVs!!!

If you do not submit your track by Sep. 1st, your song will probably not make it to the album. So please, focus on your tracks.

Biznut brought the payne the consequences will never be the same

Jade's asking for Content Policy things now.. Signing those makes me feel like

LOL Damn you Brandon.

Erm... so I know this project is pretty far along, but uh, I've got an idea for the Way of Illusion track if you're still taking WIPs. I've even got a small skeleton track that's bare as heck that I can show. :P

Wooooooooooooooo really? Shoot me an e-mail with the WIP. It's lockhartofstrength84@gmail.com bro.