Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

Awesome, Way of Illusion is my favourite track from the soundtrack, and based on Artem's Threshold track.. I can't wait to hear the end result. It's going to be good and I'm expecting it'll be original as well.

--Eino

Nice. Hope I do it justice for you then. Can you tell me a little about where the track fits into the game itself? I've never played Wild Arms myself, and am obviously going to have a hard time thinking up a name for the track.

Nice. Hope I do it justice for you then. Can you tell me a little about where the track fits into the game itself? I've never played Wild Arms myself, and am obviously going to have a hard time thinking up a name for the track.

It's used in dungeons based on supernatural and paranormal forces, like the Sealed Library (magic) and the Ghost Ship.

So....my computer crashed on me. Hopefully I didn't lose much, cos I supposedly had backups going, but I'm not entirely sure how recent the latest one was. I'm out one hard drive and one video card, and I think I'm going to just end up doing a complete system rebuild.

The upshot of all that is that I may be a little later completing my tracks than I thought. :evil:

So....my computer crashed on me. Hopefully I didn't lose much, cos I supposedly had backups going, but I'm not entirely sure how recent the latest one was. I'm out one hard drive and one video card, and I think I'm going to just end up doing a complete system rebuild.

The upshot of all that is that I may be a little later completing my tracks than I thought. :evil:

Let me know whats crackin' for our collab. <3 Hope you get it up n runnin son