Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

According to Facebook, she's been cooking.
I think she's just been busy doing other things...she's been on Facebook quite a bit lately, I imagine it shouldn't be too long before she's back on here updating.

I use Facebook often because I have a Smartphone. Thanks for clearing it up to the world what is unnecessary for OC ReMix to know. haha =P

Stevo and Emunator both know that we need to finish reviewing the tracks from 2010 before we can proceed with 2011. We are going to work on that this week before MAGFest then I'll be sending an e-mail or PM to everyone out reminding them the dates and to work on their tracks. I expect many WIPs to be worked on. I'm expecting a few finished tracks by March 10th.

I already spoke to Black Panther a few days ago.

• 2 weeks later...
You finished Running Spirit, right? I've been anticipating that since Trancegiving 2009!

The track status hasn't been updated in 14 days. What other tracks have had wavs since then?

TWO WEEKS?! OGNOES! MAN THE OARS! DIS SHIP'S GOIN' DOWN!

Honestly dude, I know you're excited, but these projects tend to have a bit of time between major updates. Just relax.

TWO WEEKS?! OGNOES! MAN THE OARS! DIS SHIP'S GOIN' DOWN!

Honestly dude, I know you're excited, but these projects tend to have a bit of time between major updates. Just relax.

Thanks Kyle.

Sometimes I don't update if I get tracks.. I got a life too...playing games...lol but really, I already got messages from people freaking out about me not updating this in 2 weeks...That's kind of ridiculous. If I don't update in 2 months, that's when there is an issue. Projects TAKE TIME.

He's probably spoiled by people like me who update their tracklist literally the minute they get a new WIP/WAV :-P

Emunator, if you were next to me, I'd slap you. lol No offense. I'm not perfect nor a machine. I got things to do than ALWAYS focus on "updating a list." I'm on a different path doing things to improve my life than always sitting behind a computer. :whatevaa: