Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know which song in the Alter F OST matches Omen of Ostracism and The Sky is Being Torn Apart?

I'm not sure if they have equivalent songs on the Alter F OST. The Alter F OST expanded on a lot of the shorter tracks that were used in the original Wild Arms to signal a boss battle or dungeon, etc. but I couldn't find a version of either... so I defer to one of the project directors.

It might be worthwhile to consider dropping unclaimed tracks from the listing in favor of reaching that December 20th release date.

If it was that important for them to be on the album, they would have been. Just sayin'.

I don't know if you're saying this because I asked about 2 unclaimed tracks... but if that's the matter, I've alredy talked to the project director and she said she's still open for takers - all I'm asking is one shot at those songs. If they don't come off ok until the deadline (September 1st for finished WAVs, right?), no problem, but I'm really willing to try :)

• 3 weeks later...
Stop slacking off and get it done! I've given people more than enough time and space to WAV them. You're almost there. Just do not lose your focus!

So what happens if not all tracks are claimed/finished by Sept 1? Are you just going to dump those tracks?

Does the December release still seem probable in this situation, given the backlogged album queue and everything? Good luck!

So what happens if not all tracks are claimed/finished by Sept 1? Are you just going to dump those tracks?

Does the December release still seem probable in this situation, given the backlogged album queue and everything? Good luck!

Depending on how "complete" their tracks are... I won't drop them. Just extended certain dates for those artists. I'm striving for at least 60 tracks. It's not too far off from that goal. Not all songs have to be covered. I would still like to release it on December 20th, since that is the 15th anny.

And we aren't realistically backlogged. People are just lazy.

Abbey - Claimed by Archangel

Power fighter - Claimed by The Vagrance

Funeral Procession - Claimed by Abadoss, Dragon Avenger & Nutritious (collab)

Knight Quarters - Claimed by Stitch Faced Angel

Village of the Elw - Claimed by Hy Bound

Collapse - Claimed by Malcos

A Lonely Dream of Bygone Days - Claimed by Abadoss, Dragon Avenger & Nutritious (collab)

Running Spirit - Claimed by bjkmenu

The Demon Tower that Pierces the Heavens - Claimed by Theophany, James George, Dragon Avenger (collab)

A New Moon ~Malduke~ - Claimed by Theophany

Battle Demon - Claimed by Jewbei

As of the evening of July 28, 11 tracks are either 1/2 or 3/4 finished. In the off chance that these don't get finished, will they be at least appended to the album as bonus tracks?

As the project director to this project, I think I'm entitled to say what I need to. I'm just being honest. You can only expect my honesty.

and GTAHater - most of those will get finished, and some will not from my judgement. A couple of those I been waiting on a response for months and have gotten none whatsoever, though their songs are almost done...just need some tweaks. For 100% of positiveness, Abadoss and Theophany WILL get done no matter what.

Edit: See, seconds later Abadoss responds before I get to. LOL

I'm pretty sure Archangel's Abbey mix is finished, or at least, he sent me a finished version. Might want to double-check about that :-)

I already got in contact with him yesterday. I was waiting on his WAV, but never got it.

Edit: Not to sound like a pest either, but I should be getting the finished tracks before you, Emu. You need to tell them to send it to me first. No hard feelings intended.