Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

Just rendered and sent off the audio preview, pending Jade's approval it'll be posted for your listening pleasure :-) I think you're all gonna like it.

EDIT: Actually, that's pretty lukewarm considering how awesome this is. Uhhh... this preview is gonna drop harder than a dubstep bass and it's going to kick your ass then sleep with your wife. Twice.

Or husband, if that's your thing.

Either way, it's gonna rock. Hard.

:-P

Sharing it to everyone now, here it is!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pynjii

1. Diggi Dis - Morning of the Journey

2. ilp0 - Warrior's Whistle (Boomerang's Theme)

3. K-Wix - Town

4. bLiNd - Castle of Flames (Prologue 1)

5. Radiowar - Agitation to Destruction

6. Outsider Secret - Kishum Flame

7. Flexstyle - Battle M-Boss

8. Vampire Hunter Dan - World of Loudening Screams

9. Rozovian - Ancient Civilization Exhibition

10. E-Bison - Holy Mother of Darkness

11. Stephen Kennedy - Return to Ashes

12. pu_freak - The Bird Which Flies in the Sky (Emma's Theme)

13. Theophany featuring Audio Fidelity - A Wound Carved Upon the Heart

14. Level 99 - To the End of the Wilderness

Until Jade updates the first post, I made a claim on the track WILD ARMS. :)

red shojin wins. fatality.

it's crunch time. time to get out the pitchforks. let's get 'r done.

i have to start from scratch because my orignal session was corrupted. i ain't gonna stop now.

sup blue magic. you gonna get r done?

t minus 1 month. engage.

Yes, which is why I still leave open tracks available just in case. This is my own way of working. It is never too late to work on a track. Some tracks don't need to be covered, but I still leave an option for those who want to try because I don't reject anyone in my project. I always give everyone chances.

This specific message also goes to Brandon Strader, since he tried to tell me how to direct my project a while ago. Not dogging you, just saying. :mrgreen:

The thing you fail to realize as a director is that it's not just your project. It's a community project and should be an album for everyone to enjoy, not just yourself. You should put your personal issues, grudges, and biases aside and do what is best for the album. That doesn't involve dropping 5 tracks for no rational reason and then having them not be included on the album just because you were upset. I have not yet even begun to tell you how to direct a project.

I think who is upset and holding grudges is you, Brandon.. considering this unnecessary comment put on here and always starting OCR drama for everyone to eat popcorn to. I think you're making this more about yourself than I am, but I have no more to discuss with you. If you think that way of me, I apologize in advanced. That is not the way I work at all nor have the mentality of regarding any project I am directing now or in the future at OCR. It is a total privilege to do this. This is for the love of the music, the game, composer, game designers, and all artists who have worked very hard to provide free music for the community and the outside world.

Listen here fat ass stop talking shit over there looking like piglet....did you eat winnie my nigga??

In all seriousness I don't copy and paste my mixes sound to original to even be placed in that category and SHAME on you for even disrespecting your peers we work to damn hard for this shit nigga show some fucking respect...jabba the hut looking ass.