Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

Plus I was looking forward to hearing Brandon's Wild Arms tracks...

A Wild Arms mix is actually one of the earliest mixes I posted on Youtube! June 4th 2010.

There's also the other mix that has been on my soundcloud page for over a year, at http://soundcloud.com/brandon-strader/atmospheric-evisceration

Considering the tracks were removed from this project for having been "leaked", this seems like an egregious oversight. There was never a problem with the songs being on youtube or soundcloud. *shrug* At any rate, here they are now for you to enjoy, which is the most important thing.

And here's Lunar Twilight, a collab with Obtuse, which was also made for this project - http://remix.thasauce.net/song/RTS0283/

My 2 questions about this situation is:

*Did ABG's track for A Sorrowful Separation get rescinded for the same reason?

*Is it still possible for bLiNd to complete his other 3 claimed tracks, including the replacement track for A Sorrowful Separation?

By the way, it still says 9 tracks are claimed without a WIP. I only count 8.

Last I heard, abg no longer had the project file to make any changes to his WIP because of a hard drive transfer and/or crash? Bare with me, this was a while ago. He made more than one WIP and trust me, he never could decide on what to stay with. We had a few changes for him to do. The track is extremely important, as one of the character's father dies as the song plays. We still have the unfinished track by him. It is a very great song, but some necessary changes had to be made and he didn't want to start from scratch so he dropped it.

He also disappeared and for like 8 months, I think it was? Never responded to any of my e-mails and I needed him to sign the content form for the track. It was just a total mess only to find out he was purposely ignoring everyone. Everyone has their side of the story and everyone has their reasons to why they do things, but we both decided this was the best way. Unfortunately the song could have been his best one, but I don't think he cared about that so much.

Jordan also had high expectations for the track and with the changes we wanted abg to make, he promised to fulfill this so he offered to do the track. Once he is completely done with his JRPG soundtrack, he will work on the tracks here.

• 4 weeks later...
So,

i didnt post here once, but now it seems urgent to me to do so. Jade, are you there? Maybe on holidays? I sent you my track and i need feedback to fix maybe some minor issues soundwise until august 31. Does anyone know whats going on? Thank you!

I'm in the same boat - trying to get this track finished before the 1st, but I haven't gotten any feedback on it. >.<

Jade, are you there? I sent you my track and i need feedback to fix maybe some minor issues soundwise until august 31. Does anyone know whats going on?
I'm in the same boat - trying to get this track finished before the 1st, but I haven't gotten any feedback on it. >.<

As stated in the OP:

Co-directors - bLiNd, Level 99 and Emunator

bLiNd is super busy atm, but you should contact Emu or Stevo if you cannot get a hold of Jade.

That's what friendly co-directors are here for. :)

Yea sorry. I wanted to reply to this. Most feedback from Jade was directed by me so send you tracks to stevo and emunator for feedback if needed. I am too swamped with finalizing the voice casting/directing/composing/mixing/mastering/sfx balblabla

This game has been a lot of work so I can't be there for this project at the moment...

I've gotten everyone's messages about this. Anyone who fails to receive a response in a timely manner from the co-directors will be not subject to the cutoff date but have something more flexible. When these things are out of your hands, you won't be treated unfairly. Furthermore, everyone who is affected by the hurricane and whatnot is given leniency.