Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

Just posted this for eval guys, the final tracklist is sounding unbelievably good! :-D Hope you guys are enjoying the preview in the meantime, this'll be out before you know it!

Yay!

This album is phenomenal - the overall quality is quite unbelievable and it's such a large album at that!

Double yay!

I can't wait for this thing, great job getting everything put together everyone!

I've been following this thread since it was announced back around 2009, and I just wanted to drop by now since it's getting closer to the due date, and say you all are SO AWESOME for making this album! I can't believe it's almost done, too. ^_^ I wish I could remix but I am more of a music appreciator than anything else. xD I've been a fan of Wild ARMs since I was a little kid, playing Wild ARMs 1 when it first came out ages ago... so to now see so many amazing remixers taking interest in it after such a long time makes me incredibly excited all over again! It really is such a great game with an amazing soundtrack haha. Thank you, guys! :)

• 4 weeks later...