Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

Jade, it's all good. I have an even better version. Lil' question: why am I not on the list?

I have not given the "complete" list yet. Was waiting on some re-mastered wavs and didn't want to call them completed yet until I had them. But your song was never completed so it's not counted. Any other question, contact me through e-mails. Not here.

Now that Bada(cartoon slide up sound effect): Boss Themes Volume I is slated for this month, is ARMed and DANGerous still going to launch on December 20 like JaDE ARaN HaRuNo had hoped?

Jade has said the djp himself confirmed that the album would release on 12/20 so it would coincide with the 15th year anniversary of the game. So we should be good! I can't believe we're under a month till release!

JaDE, I just thought I'd ask: After this gets released, would you mind posting the substantial and almost completed WIPs somewhere else where interested parties can reach them? I would also appreciate whatever WAVs you received for A Sorrowful Separation and Battle Motherfried.

Edit: Scratch that last part, JaDE! I just realized those pulled WAVs are not up to you.