Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

JaDE, I just thought I'd ask: After this gets released, would you mind posting the substantial and almost completed WIPs somewhere else where interested parties can reach them? I would also appreciate whatever WAVs you received for A Sorrowful Separation and Battle Motherfried.

Not sure how possible that's going to be, considering since then she'd have to get permission from each artist to release their WIPs. You might have better luck going to the artists themselves asking them for any WIPs AFTER the album is out anyway. Some musicians feel uncomfortable releasing unfinished or scratch work.

Also this release will have FLACs. Those are just as good as WAVs.

I still find it pretty hilarious that you went with my super-silly joke for the album title.

To your credit, it was the best title that anyone had suggested in such a short time, and Jade and I saw little else worth using for the title. Gun LOLsters would've made it sound too comical, and Overture of the Vigilante Wild didn't sound intense or to-the-point enough. (i.e. OotVW might have been well suited for the style of Succumb to the Wilderness and its guitar, or perhaps even Forbidden Perception, but it definitely wouldn't work with tracks like Priority Nemesis or Solar Navigator.)

To your credit, it was the best title that anyone had suggested in such a short time, and Jade and I saw little else worth using for the title. Gun LOLsters would've made it sound too comical, and Overture of the Vigilante Wild didn't sound intense or to-the-point enough.

Gun LOLsters... wow nice!

I like the album title, I've just never understood why dangerous is capitalized DANGerous. I understand ARMed, but not DANGerous. Is there something behind that, or was it just capitalized for continuity with ARMed?

Alright, we need to cancel this project. It's just too big and too good. People can't handle this. It's just... too much. We'll get sued for making people's head explode

(especially after BadAss just kicked everyones ass :P)

LOVE this. You're too sweet. <3 This is one of the best comments I've received.

Just to clarify, its by Emunator AND by Vilecat (she took care of the background image, which is also going to be used for the website). Credit where credit is due!

WHOOPS, SORRY. SORRY. Didn't realize....My bad. :/ Will edit now....

I still find it pretty hilarious that you went with my super-silly joke for the album title.

Of course I did! lol It wasn't a joke to me, it sounded great!

Gun LOLsters... wow nice!

I like the album title, I've just never understood why dangerous is capitalized DANGerous. I understand ARMed, but not DANGerous. Is there something behind that, or was it just capitalized for continuity with ARMed?

The LOL thing came from a douche bag who picked on me on another thread a couple years back for using "lol" and other things happened too. He got banned because he got carried away with me and bLiNd for no reason whatsoever. He just felt like trolling someone and didn't realize who I was and messed up. He can go straight to hell for all I care. I'M THE ONE WITH THE FINISHED PROJECT. =) teehee.

The caps is just the purpose of matching it with ARMed. Just looks kool and unique.

I thought 'Gun LOLsters' was one of my suggested joke titles, but I could be wrong...

Anyway, the capitalized 'DANG' is there because I was kind of picking fun at the fact that 'ARM' in the game's title is capitalized for some unknown reason (there's probably an explanation in the game, but since I haven't played it I have no idea what it is.) I think it works for consistency.

Yay, this is all looking ace and will be the best of all things I've ever seen and heard! Yay!

One minor thing though, and this is only if it's not an easy thing to do, but on the tracklist artwork my artist name is binster with a lower case b. I'd prefer Binster with a capitol B.

If it's too late to change it then it's absolutely fine :D

4 Days WOOP WOOP