Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

Hi, thought I'd pop in and ask...are there going to be physical copies of this album made, or is it strictly going to be a digital release? I just wanted to get that out there because I'd like to get my hands on one of the physical copies if there are going to be any seeing as how my iPod is likely going to be inoperable soon...if donations are necessary, I'll see if I can't scrounge up a little bit of money to put towards the release. Just lemme know...I'm still around...just not as much as I used to be

And I'm super excited to see it release tomorrow. Yay!

It's 2:15am EST, which is also where djp lives and I think the time zone the site uses, so.... I will say... it comes out today! I've heard Oregon is a really nice place though, with lots of... trails. I'm excited to finally hear all of this music today :-) This will be a huge treat for wild arms fans, that's what it's all about!

didn't even know this was released on NES as the trailer description tells me that.
Wait, this can't be right. ...ok, looks like the video description indeed features the following typo:
Game: Wild Arms (Sony, 1997, NES)
Discretely replace that with PSX before fans catch up to it and start plundering your Berry Cave. ;D

Trailer is fantastic as usual, Jose rocks the house. Wild HYPe! :nicework:

Hi, thought I'd pop in and ask...are there going to be physical copies of this album made, or is it strictly going to be a digital release? I just wanted to get that out there because I'd like to get my hands on one of the physical copies if there are going to be any seeing as how my iPod is likely going to be inoperable soon...if donations are necessary, I'll see if I can't scrounge up a little bit of money to put towards the release. Just lemme know...I'm still around...just not as much as I used to be

AFAIK none are planned on at the moment.

I'm going to check out the trailer right now. May you receive my most profound, utmost admiration and gratefulness. Wild Arms has been one of my never-ending soundtracks, in the sense that I never get fed up of listening to it. I specially like the first three tracks. Can't wait for the results!

PD: By the way, I thought Wild Arms was, instead of 1997, released in 1996; that's what appeared at least in the title screen if I recall.

I'm going to check out the trailer right now. May you receive my most profound, utmost admiration and gratefulness. Wild Arms has been one of my never-ending soundtracks, in the sense that I never get fed up of listening to it. I specially like the first three tracks. Can't wait for the results!

PD: By the way, I thought Wild Arms was, instead of 1997, released in 1996; that's what appeared at least in the title screen if I recall.

North American release was 97.