Sign in to follow this  
JenZ

Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

All of the songs will get evaluated, although I doubt quality is really a question for this album. Between this album, MR, DKC 3, and FFIX, you all will be flooded with excellent songs to listen to 8) .

Just posted this for eval guys, the final tracklist is sounding unbelievably good! :-D Hope you guys are enjoying the preview in the meantime, this'll be out before you know it!

This album is phenomenal - the overall quality is quite unbelievable and it's such a large album at that!

Just posted this for eval guys, the final tracklist is sounding unbelievably good! :-D Hope you guys are enjoying the preview in the meantime, this'll be out before you know it!

Yay!

This album is phenomenal - the overall quality is quite unbelievable and it's such a large album at that!

Double yay!

I can't wait for this thing, great job getting everything put together everyone!

Some of these songs are downright haunting. I think everyone will find this to be an instant favorate, unless you just hate life.

Some of these songs are downright haunting. I think everyone will find this to be an instant favorate, unless you just hate life.

Well shit.

lol stop it baha.

Too late, you're responsible for putting together such a high-quality project so any extreme praise or hyperboles that occur are technically your fault :-P

If I'm disappointed with this album when it comes out, I'm gonna pin the blame squarely on Bahamut.

Thanks for the faith.

So I take it this won't be a big hit with the emo kids then?

So I take it this won't be a big hit with the emo kids then?

This fad is still going? I thought people grew out of that. Now they're trying to be all indie and hipster or something.

What was that last track that Salluz turned in? Along with Pierces the Heavens, the front post isn't updated with it for some odd reason.

And what was the judgment on all the 1/2 and 3/4 finished songs?

I've been following this thread since it was announced back around 2009, and I just wanted to drop by now since it's getting closer to the due date, and say you all are SO AWESOME for making this album! I can't believe it's almost done, too. ^_^ I wish I could remix but I am more of a music appreciator than anything else. xD I've been a fan of Wild ARMs since I was a little kid, playing Wild ARMs 1 when it first came out ages ago... so to now see so many amazing remixers taking interest in it after such a long time makes me incredibly excited all over again! It really is such a great game with an amazing soundtrack haha. Thank you, guys! :)