OC ReMix T-shirt "remixes"

Diodes

I like sewing and I like OCR so I decided to remix some OCR T-shirts to promote the site at conventions.

Here's a "remix" of a plain OCR white T-shirt I made, that I wore to perform at the OCR panel at SITACon 08:

ocremix-white-front-400x480.jpg

ocremix-white-back-400x480.jpg

I wore the black one for the live performance at the OCR Panel at Otakon 08. I think there may already be pictures of it somewhere, but here are more pics:

ocremix-black-front-400x480.jpg

ocremix-black-back-400x480.jpg

Post your own modded OCR gear!!

I remember the second one from Otakon. I actually like the first one more, mostly because of the criss-cross design on the back.

My accomplishments in the sewing department end at being able to mend my socks and pants. I don't think I'd be able to do anything besides destroy an OCR shirt. KF

I like sewing and I like OCR so I decided to remix some OCR T-shirts to promote the site at conventions.

Here's a "remix" of a plain OCR white T-shirt I made, that I wore to perform at the OCR panel at SITACon 08:

ocremix-white-front-400x480.jpg

ocremix-white-back-400x480.jpg

I wore the black one for the live performance at the OCR Panel at Otakon 08. I think there may already be pictures of it somewhere, but here are more pics:

ocremix-black-front-400x480.jpg

ocremix-black-back-400x480.jpg

Post your own modded OCR gear!!

That's it, I'm proposing. Gimme a minute and let me get the ring.

Where's my shovel?

Funny Meteo, funny, but uh, just one problem, methinks her boyfriend wouldn't like that. :) Anyway...awesome job Amy, they look great, and I bet there's a market out there, so DJP, I say go for it, you got my vote (now, someone get me a girlfriend, and I'll buy her a couple.)

Funny Meteo, funny, but uh, just one problem, methinks her boyfriend wouldn't like that. :)

The shovel swings both ways, my little droogie.

Since the "spaghetti incident" last year, I've taken steps to learn all about boyfriend self-defense, whether its a douchebag thinking I'm getting friendly with his bitch, or its a woman covered in spaghetti, getting it on my carpet, trying to escape a 300 lb fucknut who microwaved the damn cat.

Since the "spaghetti incident" last year, I've taken steps to learn all about boyfriend self-defense, whether its a douchebag thinking I'm getting friendly with his bitch, or its a woman covered in spaghetti, getting it on my carpet, trying to escape a 300 lb fucknut who microwaved the damn cat.

Whoa, story please.

Except he's a judge on the site.

Except he's a judge on the site.

As a homosexual man, I can solicit and sexually harass any adult female I want and get away with it. Now if it were Wolf Blitzer and HIS boyfriend were a judge on the board, then maybe I'd be in the wrong, thats just how it works.

Otherwise, tough titties.

Further more, when are we going to get Ocremix underwear and bandanas?

I don't know about this... "spaghetti incident", however...uhm...wtf?

Also, I think a lot of the ladies (the ones that are actually ON the internet) would appreciate the styles that Amy has come up with. Hey, I'm all for it!

Thanks for all the kind words about the designs! I had no idea there would be so much interest in wearing the styles. Though it shouldn't surprise me; the reason why I came up with the idea was because of a lack of female OCR t-shirt styles.

I hadn't even thought about making the t-shirts for sale. The problem with sewing projects like this is that it's rarely cost-effective to sell them. The white t-shirt with all the crazy straps probably took me something like 10 hours to make. If I wanted to be paid even just mininum wage, the labor alone would cost something like $65, which I don't think is reasonable for a tank top. But maybe I could come up with simpler designs that don't take as long to make. Or we could convince OCR to make some fitted tees and tank tops for ladies!!

• 2 years later...

Tanks and fitted tees would be nice, but i'm one of those girls who wears small men's t-shirts. :(

Diotrans I like your designs, they're really cute. Maybe you could do some distressed designs? I've seen someone who took a shirt, cut at the seams on the sides and then basically tied it all together, kind of like those raggedy blankets? Am I reaching here?