Who has Kirby been eating? * ROUND THREE *

sephfire

Another year has passed, and it is time once again to check on our favorite glutton.

We've all seen Kirby take on many cute little forms as he consumes his opposition. But what might he look like if he expanded his diet to movies, television, celebrities, other games, and just about anyone else you can think of? Over the past two years, we've seen him take on dozens of fun new looks. Here are links to the Kirby threads of years past:

Round One: SomethingAwful thread

Round Two: OCReMix thread

Round Two: SomethingAwful article

Time for some new starter images!

Lich Kirby!

lichkirby.png

Sackirby!

sackirby.png

Have fun, OCR. :<

EDIT: And don't forget to check out the Kirby thread I started at Something Awful. There's already some great entries!

I finally registered so I can post in this thread. :)

I did several of these a while ago:

Sauron Kirby:

Sauron_Kirby_by_shrakner.jpg

Raziel Kirby: (from Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver and its sequels)

Raziel_Kirby_by_shrakner.jpg

And GLaDos Kirby:

GLaDOS_Kirby_by_shrakner.jpg

I hope DeviantArt hotlinks work....

I posted the lower-res images since the full views are a little large- but if anyone wants them, they're up on my DeviantArt page (Kirbies gallery: http://shrakner.deviantart.com/gallery/#Kirbies)

There's some pretty hilarious ones here: http://www.brawlinthefamily.com/comic001.html

Thank you so much for posting this! I read them all a couple days ago, and I don't think a web comic has ever made me laugh that much... or a non-web comic, for that matter. 128 comics sounds like a long read, but most are really short and the good ones are SOOOOO worth it!!! ^___^

I'll have to draw some more kirby(s) for this thread again too. I have to admit though, after Giygas and Tingle, the quality of my Kirbys has gone downhill...