Happy Birthday... Dyne?

Dyne

dyne why didn't you tell me I would have made a thread for you

Because, it's at the bottom of the forums under the heading "Birthdays".

Also, thanks everyone. My day was pretty relaxing, save for my doctor's appointment at 10am. I got some news, mostly bad, about my ankle. I'm suffering from tendinitis, and yes, it's torn to some degree. So, the doctor is going to try to help me by using casts to gradually stretch one of my other tendons in the back of my leg that runs to the Achilles tendon, and with luck, relieve the pressure on the torn tendon. If it fails though, it means surgery. Which means I'll be out of work for a while.

So...happy birthday me. :\

Also, thanks everyone. My day was pretty relaxing, save for my doctor's appointment at 10am. I got some news, mostly bad, about my ankle. I'm suffering from tendinitis, and yes, it's torn to some degree. So, the doctor is going to try to help me by using casts to gradually stretch one of my other tendons in the back of my leg that runs to the Achilles tendon, and with luck, relieve the pressure on the torn tendon. If it fails though, it means surgery. Which means I'll be out of work for a while.

So...happy birthday me. :\

Your life officially sucks. Time to end it all!

Your life officially sucks. Time to end it all!

Eh...not quite yet. I still haven't taken over the world.

Congratulations dyne, your birthday made mousemuffins post. You suck ass.

Would you just wish me a happy birthday already Mr. Metal-as-fuck? :)