Afro Samurai Resurrection Coming on Spiketv this sunday 01/25/09 @10pm !

Coldnova

Wait...

(Spoilers): How did sio take the headband from Afro if she didn't possess the number two headband? Even if the owner of the number 2 is granted the privilege of "defeating" the number one (in terms of killing them), then by that logic didn't afro not have to get the number 2 headband and just get sio? Hell, if he had the number one headband, why were all those other guys in the beginning attacking him?

Wait...

(Spoilers): How did sio take the headband from Afro if she didn't possess the number two headband? Even if the owner of the number 2 is granted the privilege of "defeating" the number one (in terms of killing them), then by that logic didn't afro not have to get the number 2 headband and just get sio? Hell, if he had the number one headband, why were all those other guys in the beginning attacking him?

I'm pretty sure there was a second season that sort of led up to the movie, cuz the first season episodes they showed after the movie did jack crap to help me understand what the hell was going on...

Y'know, while I'm at it, did anyone else think that the primary plot element [of the series] was kind of, well... weak? I mean seriously, headbands...? :| Awesome show nonetheless.

I'm pretty sure there was a second season that sort of led up to the movie, cuz the first season episodes they showed after the movie did jack crap to help me understand what the hell was going on...

Y'know, while I'm at it, did anyone else think that the primary plot element [of the series] was kind of, well... weak? I mean seriously, headbands...? :| Awesome show nonetheless.

No, the movie WAS the second season. Sio didn't care about the warrior's code that went along with the headbands, but Afro did. That's why he went to reclaim the #2 headband again. The people that wanted revenge on Afro didn't care, either.