Awesome Nonsensical Lines from Games/VG Music

K.B.

Anything from Fawful, one of the bad guys in Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga.

"I drizzled rage dressing on the country next door. Rage dressing on a salad of evil!"

"You are like brainless cats that are too dumb to know they are stupid! You have curiosity...but my tale is long, so long it makes babies old and hairy lips grow gray with aging. Do you dare hear?"

Priceless.

"Wonderful! Time for a celebration! Cheese for everyone! Wait...scratch that. Cheese for no one. That can be just as much of a celebration if you don't like cheese. True?" --Sheogorath from Oblivion

And of course anything that GLaDOS says is amazing but here's one of my favorites:

"Didn't we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like (deep male voice) 'NO WAY!' (Normal voice) and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'? That was great!" --GLaDOS

"You don't want to know. It will jack up the rating of this game even further."

"I can't let you do that. No one gets in the way of Reno and the Turks."

"Behind every great hero there is always a wisecracking, obnoxious nincompoop!"

"Who am I going to look after if I don't have you? Do it, Naminé! Erase my memories, break my heart... I'll still have my promise. I'll still protect you!"

"Don't you know anything, kid?! You NEVER interrupt a psychotic diatribe!" - Bonus points if you get this one

And who could forget: "Oooooh, soft!"

Your sound card works perfectly.

This is as good as it gets.

That reminds me:

You can't go south.

You can't go south.

You can't go south.

You can't go south.

You can't go south.

You can't go south.

You can't go south.

You can't go south.

Okay, you can go south.

I grow tired of yelling battle cries when fighting this mage! Boo will finish your eyeballs once and for all so he does not rise again!

EVIL, MEET MY SWORD! SWORD, MEET EVIL!!!!

Also:

"Statement: Just when I believe my photoreceptors have recorded the last potential aspect of your cruelty to my memory core, you commit a new atrocity that leaves me analyzing its impact for days.

You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere."

I don't do this for the money

I don't do this for the paycheck, oh no no no no

I don't do this for the ladies

I've already got their respeeeeeect

I've got their respeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The first few times I heard this, I thought it was "I've already got Larry's Paige." When I learned that it was "their respect" I was very disappointed.

Very disappointed.

Everything HK-47 says is amazing.

We should bug Bustatunez to bug some other people to make "Star Wars: HK-47 Unleashed"

The best thing is that Chris Avellone knows just what words to use. I'd have personally said "Some new atrocity" instead of "a new atrocity" but otherwise the tone of the quote is exquisite.