OCRA-0013 - Tales: Summoning of Spirits

KyleJCrb

I've really been enjoying listening to the bonus/alt tracks as I download via torrent.

I especially love the Mario Paint mixes :lol:

From what I've listened, it's mind blowing, and I can't wait to check out the rest of the album.

Also, thank you all for posting lyrics for the tracks that have them. :-D

It can be annoying to listen to something and not have anything to follow along with.

Phantasia's victory theme (Project song "Just Go"). Symphonia's is 40 seconds long.

Hey, glad you liked it (I think?). To be fair, though there is some Go Over Adversity also mixed in the middle as a breakdown/bridge - hence the title. Looks like that source listing didn't make it on the website. It should be when it hits the OCR front page I think.

I'm definitely enjoying this. All the mixes are great, even though some of them are probably a little old. :P That's actually interesting - I can tell with some of them that the ReMixers have changed they way they do things since they first made the mixes. Even so, it's all VERY high quality, and I'm definitely enjoying it. Looking forward to listening to the second half.

I really, really dig the arrangement of Colette's theme, Smile and Forgive. It's one of my favorite pieces on this album, if not my favorite. :s Which is weird, since her original theme is okay and all, but I was never like ZOMG about it.

Semi-related: SephAguraki's signature frightens me.

yes, I third that addition of raising the curtain. Great job on a project well done! Its been a LONG time, but I'm finally glad to see it out!

EDIT: yay, new page bumper! :D

EDIT2: It also seems people want more tracks added to the project, maybe it could be an ongoing project? Where the major 'bulk' is already released, but people can add more as the months go on? :D

EDIT2: It also seems people want more tracks added to the project, maybe it could be an ongoing project? Where the major 'bulk' is already released, but people can add more as the months go on? :D

Uh...No. SoS is done as far as I'm concerned. If more people want to do ToP/ToS remixes though and get them on OCR, I certainly won't complain.

And Full Force? More like Full Farce. We went for the better battle themes. :-P

And Full Force? More like Full Farce. We went for the better battle themes. :-P

:cry: Okay...

Yea, SoS has been an ongoing project for far too long :P We have something complete now, but I hope this is not the end of the Tales mixes

I'd love to see some Tales of Eternia and Tales of the Abyss mixes be submitted...

And I have to comment...that Apogee is epically beautiful...Last Battle ~Decision~ is solidly my favorite Symphonia track.