Mega Man 9: Back in Blue - History

k-wix

Man, that's terrible bro, so sorry to hear it. MM9 is still going to be a ridiculously awesome project when it comes out anyway.

I'd join just to rub it in pu_freak's face that he can't get me on his projects right now, but I'm afraid I have to echo Luke's sentiment:

"I'm on far too many projects as is..."

I know you'll pull through though.

(don't hurt me, pu_freak!)

Sorry to hear that you lost some remixers. :(

Anyways,

I'd love to do Flash In The Dark! But if Luke wants it, I can do Plug Electric. :)

I'll get started on a WIP, if you're not sure about letting me on the project.

EDIT:

I have a WIP. Luke if you want this song don't worry, I'll just keep this WIP off the project and do Plug Electric instead.

K-Wix, check your PM box for the WIP link.

I get the feeling that k-wix is going to go with the same naming scheme he went with for his Cave Story project and just call this one "Mega Man 9 ReMix Project".

Hehe, lol.

:tomatoface:

I wish K-Wix was online more often, I just almost finished the "Flash In The Dark" track that he didn't even know I was doing! It was supposed to be a WIP to show what I could do and he'd decide if he liked or not and then I would continue if he did, but I just couldn't stop working on it and now it's pretty much done. And I'm not even on the project yet. :P

If he doesn't, I can still sub to OCR after the project's released. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Joshua Morse i love your style of music Traveling Thai Guy is one of my favorite im remixes and your Galaxy Fantasy is going to be awesome I'mma let you Finsh But Danimal Cannon made the best Galaxy Man remix of all time lmao:tomatoface:tumblr_kqdpugbitl1qa3i8uo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1259387409&Signature=Xc0Sm%2FZ1PBbojZw3giIkRy%2BYe7M%3Dtumblr_kqdpugbitl1qa3i8uo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1259387409&Signature=Xc0Sm%2FZ1PBbojZw3giIkRy%2BYe7M%3D

Megaman 9: Back in Blue.

(Also I beg of all involved, please use the extra time for a Wily Machine mix... PLEASE)

Back in Blue? I think this is a GREAT title, especially because of how far in development this is. I mean, the Blue Bomber...back to his original series after almost a decade of dormancy. The first series (except MegaMan X part 1, as Stuttering Craig said) is what MegaMan was made for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
thats just stupid, IM talking about just megaman (original series)games.

No one would make a Megaman (1) remix project.

Because...

• k-wix only wanted to focus on the music of Mega Man 9
  • we already have a Mega Man 4 project
  • Vurez already did a Mega Man 6 project (although be missed some good tunes but not important)
  • Mega Man 2 & 3 do not need albums unless they have restrictions (ie. all piano mixes, or all in the style of Enya)

Just cuz someone else wants to have a project spanning a series doesn't mean someone else has to change theirs. I'm sure we'll have more Mega Man projects in the future.

thats just stupid, IM talking about just megaman (original series)games.

No one would make a Megaman (1) remix project.

Xenon is right, but for the record, we already have a few special secret tracks from other Megaman games, Primarily because I'm a sucker for the series in general, but also because the music is great all around. While i won't state what tracks are being covered, and the list of secret tracks is expanding, I will say we're doing something from Megaman 2 & Megaman ZX.

Edit: Also finally got around to doing some webpage updating, track list is updated with new completed tracks :)