Mega Man 9: Back in Blue - History

k-wix

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE - 2.3.10

Hey guys. Thanks for offering to take as many tracks as you did, Plug Electric, Flash in the Dark, and Wily Machine are now well covered in my opinion, perhaps even too much so... if such a thing we're possible. I've got some great news to share with you all, Newcomer Ralph Vickers has been accepted onto the project and Sixto has decided to make a comeback!! The project is looking up and if things go well I will have a release date planned soon!

IMPORTANT #1

Additionally, Is anyone willing to help Corran out with an Acoustic Guitar bit? I know we have TONS of guitarists in the community, is anyone capable or willing to lend him a hand?

IMPORTANT #2

I gave the naming idea a good few spins in my head, decided on how I felt about some of the offered suggestions and decided that, yes - the project will have a fancy name, and that name will be Back in Blue. Thanks Author :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We're working on it. Trying to get the last of the tracks organized and the late people to finish up. I'm definitely trying to avoid launching with people still working on tracks and such. The big reason for all the delays and silent treatment is a lot of mixers have not delivered and dropped the project - im refilling slots and trying to get the mixes out asap. <3

• 3 weeks later...