Mega Man 9: Back in Blue - History

k-wix

The track that needs to be fixed still isn't ready, as far as I know. Can't wait around and have albums gathering dust while that finishes. I believe we told both you and Murmeli Walan that not even last month.

This is true, we still are waiting on our last track. I'm bummed that we got pushed back, but I'm also not surprised. No drama, I won't be losing any sleep over it.

Let's get back on track and get hyped for this MM9 album, alright?

I have no idea that this even passed the evaluation phase. I still need to get in touch with you with a description, and did you somehow name my track like you did on the Cave Story project?

I'm asking these questions because as far as I know, communication between project manager and remixers seems to have been pretty weak. Either way, I shall send it through :)

I showed the trailer to a good friend back at the Scorehero forums, whom as a Mega Man fan is in high anticipation about the album. Amongst the track listing, he absolutely can't wait to hear (other than my track :razz:) Hornet Man and Splash Woman. Given that he's also become a fan of Dj Mystix through OCR exposure, I can't be too surprised about his wicked taste.

Roll on project release :D