Mega Man 9: Back in Blue - History

k-wix

Word.

Good, HARD game... bought it more for the music than with the intention of spending enough time to beat it, but hey.

A note/inquiry - there were some projects in 2008 that were started/released that were never brought to my attention as "Official OverClocked ReMix Projects". What does said status mean? Besides a subdomain, free pimpage on OCR, etc., not much, so there's no real disincentive. I'd just appreciate a heads-up that this is indeed going to be an OCR album and then when the deadline draws closer, I'd want to coordinate the release with the powers-that-be, as we're doing now for SoS and will be fairly soon for FF4/DKC2.

In other words, lemme know what's up.

Aw man... I can't wait for this one. Megaman music has got to be one of my top favorites. I've always been shocked every time I looked at the project list because there's no Megaman around. God bless k-wix for this idea! :) Good luck to everyone that's apart of it now and in the future! You def got tons of people looking forward to this one...

I appreciate all the rock OC remixers on this project for far. It's going to be awesome...but I hope more electronic OC remixers get involved. Yay to my very close friend Jewbei and bLiNd! :)!! (hint hint... come on Beatdrop...please?)

Aw man... I can't wait for this one. Megaman music has got to be one of my top favorites. I've always been shocked every year I looked at the project list because there's no Megaman around. God bless k-wix for this idea! :) Good luck to everyone that's apart of it now and in the future! You def got tons of people looking forward to this one...

I appreciate all the rock OC remixers on this project for far. It's going to be awesome...but I hope more electronic OC remixers get involved. Yay to my very close friend Jewbei and bLiNd! :)!! (hint hint... come on Beatdrop...please?)

Beaty's been pretty busy lately, what with military duty and all. It'd be great to see him around again, though!

I just wanted to thank everyone who's responded so far - We now have over 50% of the tracklist covered, and My inbox is still getting slammed with people who want on the project. This is better then i could have hoped for - Thanks to everyone. If you guys want a track or your potentially interested, this is the best time to drop me a pm and reserve a song. If your new, or i don't know you - gotta make sure you have atleast 1 track for me to check out to be considered.

That being said - I'm still hunting for artists - i know you guys are out there.